"Baby."my mom started which made me shut my door immediately.

"No, no, no."I muttered under my breathe as I held my door handle.

"Your parents?"Quincy asked as he looked down at me and I just nodded in response as I felt my heart thumping against my chest rapidly.

"I need Damon."I muttered as I made my way to his dorm I knocked a couple of times and I did not get a response which made me sigh heavily and I grabbed my phone and texted him.

my parents are here and I don't want to face them alone.

I stood there with my phone for a while waiting for his response and I was just left on delivered.

"I could come with you if you want?"Quincy pitched in with a comforting smile.

"Please?"I pleaded as I looked up at her with a visible shaken look which made him hold my hand and walk me back to my dorm.

Once I opened the dorm and I saw my parents still sitting there which made me look up at them.

"Good morning."Quincy politely greeted before he let go of my hand before he outstretched his hand to shake both my parents hand but my mom just glared at him.

"Your boyfriend?"my dad asked as he looked at Quincy with a small smile.

"Is this why you are both here?"I asked as I looked up at them with a frown.

"Of course not, we just wanted to check up on you."My mom simply said as she took both my hands and held them tightly.

"I'm tired."I responded whilst shrugging my shoulders.

"Baby, you always tell me what's wrong."my mom pleaded as she kissed my hands.

"That was before I found out that you lied to me for years. You couldn't just tell me? I wouldn't have minded if you just told me. Mom or should I say Miss Diane? I don't even know what I can trust or believe you with anymore."I explained as I aggressively pulled my hands out of her grasp.

"Don't call me Miss Diane, I'm mommy baby."She sobbed as she stepped closer to me but I simply walked to my door and opened it wide enough for the both of them to leave.

"I don't know how you both expected me to react. I don't know my parents. Can we try this again tomorrow?"I asked as I tried not to cry and pointed to the door.

"Okay, yeah. If that works. I will pick you up tomorrow."My mom said as she placed a kiss on my cheek before she muttered a bye, my dad did the same before he left which made me close the door behind them.

"You did well."Quincy spoke which made me nod my head slowly as I felt my tears trickle down my face.

"It's okay to cry too."He added as he held out his arms which made me hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much."I muttered against his neck before I pulled away from the hug.

"Anytime. I will leave you so you could have a breather. You coming to my game tomorrow?"he asked whilst chuckling as he walked backwards towards my door.

"Fine, I'll be there now go."I responded whilst giggling as I rolled my eyes at him as he opened the door and I saw Damon.

"Damon."I whispered as I looked at him in shock and I already knew what was going through his head.