What exactly was she apologizing for? What was her trait? "I am utterly incapable of holding back when it comes to Pokemon battles." Well, f*ck- 

She moved even farther. "Maybe that's why nobody's passed this test recently. It's a bit of a problem, to be honest." she said. She turned back and looked at me again. "But you... You might manage something wonderful, like Champion Nemona did." 

"So, are you ready for your final test?" she asked and I nodded. Actually, no- "I want to see the true measure of your talent!" 

I looked on one side and saw nobody, but when I looked at the other side I saw Raihan and Piers who put a LITERAL table and chairs with a luxury dinner so that they could chill while this happens? NAHHH.... 

Geeta then looked at me with her eyebrows looking quite angry and her happy expression. She sent out Espathra and I sent out Quaquaval. She then put her finger on her head and looked up at me, smiling. "I do hope you can defeat me and become a Champion yourself." She said. I mean, I did defeat Leon once so I'm technically also the Champion of Galar? Crying internally lmao- Yes, I'm technically his lil sister now.. help

Oh- I realized I forgot to switch and so Espathra used f*cking Lumina Crash, which resulted in Quaquaval being critically damaged. I used Aqua Step, however, which left it in the critical zone. HA TAKE THAT- 

I then used Aqua Jet, successfully defeating her Espathra. YAY-

 She then sent out a Gogoat, and then I switched to Godzilla, which Terastalized, and then she used Play Rough. My Baxcalibur then used Icicle Crash, defeating her Gogoat on the first try. YAY I'M SO HAPPY LOL-

"Yes, that was the correct decision in this situation. Please continue." She clapped, making me even more nervous but a little bit happy at the same time. 

I healed my Quaquaval with a Hyper Potion and then proceeded to send it out as she sent out her Kingambit, which was the new evolution of Bisharp. I then spammed Close Combat four times, while taking damage from Stone Edge, and I healed it with another Super Potion before sending it back. 

She then sent out Veluza and I sent out an Iron Thorns that I had caught last month. It then used Liquidation but I used Wild Charge, which was super effective against it. It actually KO'ed it on one hit so congratulations to me I guess-

"Heh! Hahahaha! Don't think you've won just yet!" she said.  I switched into Corviknight's nemesis as she sent out Glimmora. I was about to use a move but she then Terastalized it, like all the other trainers did with their battles. 

"Be the light that guides all trainers, Glimmora." 

With one last look, I looked to the side and saw Raihan holding one of those lousy "You Can Do It!" posters made out of cardboard, not to mention it had Leon's smiling face on it. Well,  it didn't look good, but I appreciated it a lot. I gave him a thumbs up and looked away. 

"Okay, Tinkaton, this is our moment." I said, and Tinkaton looked at me. I looked back, smiling while profusely sweating. I've waited a long time for this.. 

All my hard work.. 

All the Pokemon I've caught.. 

It's all dedicated to this moment. 

For a split second, I imagined that all the Pokemon I've caught were behind me. I smiled as I was imagining it, and took out my Pokeball. Glimmora used Earth Power which almost got my Tinkaton critically damaged, but I didn't care less. 

"Alright Tinkaton, use Gigaton Hammer!" 

As soon as I used the move, the same thing happened as last year. Except I didn't fall on the hard floor, I think I had fallen on someone's chest. 

I woke up and I noticed that the jacket was really familiar. "We meet again, Y/N!" someone said. It was familiar, and I recognized it. "Grusha?" I called out, and looked up to see that it was indeed Grusha. "Y/N. It's so good to see you." He said, and from the side I saw Raihan doing cheers for us to kiss for some reason. 

Suddenly, Grusha pointed to Raihan. "Hey, that guy over there wants us to kiss or something." Grusha said, and he laughed a bit. "Do you want to try doing it?" he asked. "Hm, let's see." I replied, and he pulled me into a kiss. 

For a moment, his tongue explored my mouth as my tongue did the same. After that, we pulled away. It was my first kiss-- and it was a moment I would cherish forever in my life. 

Grusha went to the sideline, and the Elite Four gathered behind me. "You did it, kid!" Rika shouted, doing a thumbs up. I could see Hassel crying from the crowd, as Larry was clapping. 

"Congratulations, Y/N." he said, smiling. It was a rare moment that I could experience once in a while. "I'm proud of you." I started crying, and I was glad to have a person like Larry around. 

"Let's all eat out for dinner." I replied and suddenly, Larry's face turned shocked. "I'm joking of course." 

"Actually, why don't we all eat here on the rooftop?" Geeta suggested, to which I smiled in response. "Sure! That sounds wonderful." Grusha smiled. "Can I sit beside Y/N?" he asked, to which Larry simply glared at him. 

After setting up the tables and chairs, Geeta had the rooftop closed down so we could all eat something from the luxury menu. "Jeez, kid.. First you became my lil sis, and now the Champion of Paldea!" Leon then got a cup of champagne and toasted a glass with Raihan. 

Raihan lifted up his glass and looked at Leon. "Here's a toast, to Grusha and to Y/N, the lovebirds-- I mean good friends." Grusha laughed, and we ate a luxurious dinner. 

After eating, we went back to the hotel, and I slept with Grusha in the same room. Yay- 

Don't worry this still ain't the end of this story hehe :D 

(P.S: Guess who Raihan slept with 👀)

But before I went to bed, I saw a familiar text on my phone. 

"Hey Y/N! 

It's been four long years since we last saw each other! WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! ITS BEEN SO LONG! So, would you like to meet up at Mesagoza, and can we battle?! Pretty, pretty please? :D 

Ilysm xoxo, Nemona :D" 

 I wrote my reply saying that I was free at that time. She then sent me a link on the news that said that I had won the title of Champion. 

'I'm coming, Nemo.'  

'Just you wait. :D'