Time Flies.. Slowly

One year. 

Two years. 

Three years. 

That's how long I waited for this moment. All my training, all the new Pokemon I've met, will surely pay off. At some times, I had mental health problems, but that was over now. Ever since Larry found me, all I wanted was to make him proud, and try my best, of course. I had matured after all this time, that I had forgotten to message Hop after these years of training and problems. 

I also had met all the Team Star members, via Penny, and I have a good relationship with them. Well, the member that I had the best relationship was Momo. Second to that was Ortie and Penny. Third was Melly, Atticus and Eri. Despite the fact that I was not part of Team Star at all, I knew all the members very well. Like how Melly gets nervous or shy at times. 

I remember the one time I got Atticus a ninja set which was limited edition and five seconds later, we were both cosplaying in the backyard as ninjas-

Even when I was sick, I was still training. Training hard so I could become the future champion of the Pokemon league. 

"(N/N)?" a faint voice could be heard, calling my nickname. 

"(N/N)?" the voice called again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, looking at Larry who was in front of me. "It's time to go," he said, grabbing his suitcase.

 'Huh, what was I supposed to be doing?'

'Wait, shit! I totally forgot it was today!' 

I went out of bed, took a shower and put some clothes that I had prepared the night before. It seems like today's the day I'll finally meet Grusha.. 

Larry then brought me to the airport so I could go on my first flight alone

Larry then brought me to the airport so I could go on my first flight alone. When I got on the airplane, I noticed that there was one person beside me. "Oh, this is so uncomfy," the stranger said, trying to get out of his hot, long sleeved jacket. 

Being the understanding and compassionate person I was, I helped the man, taking the jacket off. Wait.. he looked kind of like a girl, and he looked familiar.