Prologue

I can't believe my life has gone the way it has. I sit on the floor of my cell, wondering where it all went wrong.

My life was perfect.

"I had everything I ever wanted," a car, a big house--no that house was huge! and all the ladies I could ever dream of having. I really had it all but now it's all gone.

I was still lost in my thoughts, remembering all I had, my friends, my family and my wonderful wife. She didn't deserve what I did to her, she was the best wife. It's unfortunate that I could see it in time.

When I heard a voice behind me "Oga your time don't reach". It is finally time for me to meet my fate. I was terrified but I decided to show no fear. I stood up and walked to the officer while trying to will the goosebumps on my arms to disappear.

I stepped out of my cell and was immediately blindfolded with a dirty cloth. Then I was immediately told to move, which I did without hesitation because I knew how brutal these officers could be when they wanted to.

I was sentenced to death by firing squad.

"So this is it." I thought to myself. "My whole life and this is how it ends, who would have imagined such an end to his life?"

The clanging of the chains on my hands and legs, distract me while I try to remember all the good memories I had in life to smile, what will be my last smile

An officer took off the blindfold, first I had to deal with the blinding rays of the sun. I wanted to shield my eyes with my hands but remembered my hands were in shackles. Then after a few seconds I could open my eyes fully but the sight I was beholding was not one anyone would want to see.

A dozen guns were pointed at me. A priest standing in front of me with his hands outstretched, in his Bible.

"My son, are you ready to ask for the forgiveness of your sins?" he asked. "Yes father" I responded

"May God forgive you all your sins and accept you into His kingdom, In the name of the Father and of Son and of the Holy Spirit Amen."

The priest quickly left the scene and I was left to have my last thoughts, I used them to count down.

Three!!!

Two!!

One!

BANG BANG

Well I guess in the end the Naija Hustle won the battle.