2

Jungkook pushed the door of the apartment which was already opened. His sensitive nose was hit with a sweet floral with Tunisian wood scent which is used by Taehyung.

The perfume which makes him relax from any problem and stress.

Jungkook had given this apartment to Taehyung. And he was the only one whom Jungkook had given. Because he is Taehyung and he is an exception.

Jungkook stepped in but he stumbled back in the wall when he felt those familiar and soft lips against him. Jungkook quickly wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist, pulling him even closer than it already was, deepening on the kiss.

Taehyung was only in black shorts. Jungkook walked inside the room after closing the door by his leg, towards the bedroom, without breaking the kiss, stumbling on the way and knocking some things that came in their way.

Taehyung took a seat on the bed as Jungkook removed his clothes, choosing to be on his boxers.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, standing in front of her while showing those muscled arms and six pecs. Jungkook smirked as he caught Taehyung looking at him with those hungry eyes. He walked towards Taehyung, his fingers on Taehyung's chin, angling his head upwards.

"Do you like it, my prince?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook's eyes slowly nodding his head. Jungkook crashed his lips with Taehyung's. It was slow and sweet.

Biting Taehyung's bottom lip, and which made Taehyung gasp, Jungkook inserted his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth, a dance of tongues where he easily dominated Taehyung's without much fight from Taehyung. Slowly and carefully Jungkook started to lay Taehyung down on the bed, never separating his lips from Taehyung's.

"I thought you were tired," Taehyung said once as Jungkook separated from his lips and started running them down from Taehyung's cheek to his neck.

"I never said that," he mouthed between both of his chest, making Taehyung let out moans due to vibration as Taehyung arched his back at the feeling of his tongue flicking against his nipples.

However, before Taehyung could fully indulge in it, Jungkook removed his lips, continuing his path down Taehyung's body until it reached his now sopping clothed center.

"Besides," his fingers pulled the string of his shorts, letting it go so it could snap against Taehyung's skin, making Taehyung let out a whimper, before removing his shorts, throwing it somewhere behind him, and settling Taehyung's legs on his shoulders. "You still owe daddy for thinking about another man fucking you."

Jungkook kissed both of Taehyung's legs, from the ankle to the inner thighs, doing it as slowly as he possibly could, his lips rubbing against Taehyung skin, making him tingle in anticipation as Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

Purposely, Jungkook rubbed his lower cheeks against Taehyung's inner thighs, the feeling of the scratches on her skin combined with Jungkook's breath fanning over his center having him writhing and whining. "D-Daddy,"

"It's not nice to tease, is it?" Jungkook said darkly, pressing kisses to her mound, his chin near Taehyung clit causing him to jolt.

Two of Jungkook's fingers rubbed the wetness around Taehyung's slit before inserting themselves into him, causing Taehyung to let out a moan at the sudden intrusion as they thrusted at a slow pace.

Jungkook's lips wrapped around Taehyung's clit, sucking on it as if his life depended on it, his fingers gaining speed, curling them with precision against Taehyung's sweet spot as he moved in tune with Jungkook's hand.

"D-Daddy," Taehyung moaned out, his walls clenching around Jungkook's fingers telling Jungkook that he was close to his high. However, before Taehyung could reach the peak, Jungkook pulled his fingers out of Taehyung cunt, licking the digits clean of his wetness, all the while keeping his dark eyes on Taehyung. "Wh-"