Fearful Determination

Start from the beginning

This made Dust thanks about it for a little bit, before he then spoke out.

"Yeah, you're right, I guess. Thanks, Core. I think I needed to hear that."

Core smiled, as Phantom Papyrus appeared, and smiled, as he did a thumbs up, as if assuring to him that he will be there for him. Dust smiled, as he did the same.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE IN THIS, BROTHER!!! ME, MY OTHER SELF, AND THE OTHERS, WE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!"

Dust nodded, as he spoke back silently.

"I know you guys will be, Papyrus."

Papyrus smiled, as he then vanished. As Dust looked down for a little bit, before Ink then came before Core and Dust, and he seems to not be happy for some reason.

"Ink, what is the matter?"

Core said, as Ink then spoke out.

"Core, we now have a bit of a situation on our hands. And it is not good."

Core then looks at Ink, as she then spoke out to him.

"What's wrong?"

Ink sighed, as he then spoke out.

"MafiaTale, it is now being attacked by members of Team Void. It is composed of the Murder Time Trio, with Nightmare and Shattered being present, and a new member. And this new member...I am gonna need to have Dust, the Asriel of his AT, Geno, Glitch, Last Breath, and the Bad Time Trio to help me in this. Dream is already trying to take care of the 2 negative brothers."

Core narrowed her void eyes, as she then spoke out.

"So be it. Fine. Dust, go get your Asriel. Ink, get the others."

Dust and Ink nodded, as they both teleported out of the area that they are in. Dust narrows his eyes, as he then spoke out.

"I wonder who the other new member is that is gonna make me fight them."

He looks down, and his fists clenched.

"If it is who I think it is...then kill her again."

MafiaTale...

The sound of a Tommy Gun fills the air, as the entire city is in chaos, as pieces of buildings are falling down on top of people, everyone screaming in fear, with the sounds of bloodshed all over the place, piercing and blasting is heard, as a Sans dodged a Trident, and pulls out his firearm.

This is none other then Mafia Sans, who is holding his Tommy Gun, and is doing all that he can to go against the ones that are attacking his AU. And needless to say, the situation for him is becoming a chaotic one. And he is not the only one fighting inside of this situation.