Deku: i-is that?

Momo knoded.

*click*

........

........

........

Garou stood watching the fight.

Garou: so this is all might.

He grew a huge smile.

Shigaraki: GAROU!

Garou turned to shigaraki.

Shigaraki: help master!

Garou saw how worried shigaraki was he could see it in his face. Even though his mask covered it.

Garou: fine, but you owe me big time.

Garou sent a smile to shigaraki who knoded.

Shigaraki: be car- ah!

Before he could finish shigaraki and the others where sent flying into a portal.

Shigaraki: MASTER! WAIT!

Shigaraki looked at his master worried before his eyes landed and garou. The last thing garou saw before shigaraki was sucked in was his hand seemingly reaching out to grasp something. Garou watched as the portal closed. He smiled and turned to all might who punched all for one and sent him flying.

Garou: symbol of peace my ass.

All might: its over all for one.

All for one: ugh! You think this is over huh. Well allow me to say a few words before you continue.

All might grunted.

All for one. Shigaraki is a relative of your master.

Hearing those words all might to a step back.

All might: W-what!

All kgihts expression gave all for one a smile.

All for one: how does it feel all might. The person you've been chasing down was the very blood of the woman that transformed you knto what you are today!

All might grunted in anger.

All for one: also.......to inflict more damage into the wound I've also done something rather impressive.

All might turned to all for one.

All for one: in my adventure of finding true immortality. I've done what others might see as impossible.

All might: what are you getting at?

All for one: I've created a clone all might.

All might gapsed.

All might: WHAT! So there are more of you!?

He was angered but before he could continue he heard.......laughter.

All for one: HAHAHAHHAHA! NO ALL MIGHT! I've created a clone of your master!

All might was beginning to rise in anger.

All might: IS THAT ALL! YOU WISH TO INGULF ME IN HOPELESSNESS!

all for one stopped.

All for one: I hate to admit it but that didn't go as planned.

All might stopped and listened.

All for one: rather than have the clone fight you. It seems it was......not responding.

All might kept his glare at all for one.

All for one: so, we desposed of it. One of my men said it was discarded in a Forrest.

All might started to worry.

All might: instead of a female we got a male. A twin male rather.

All might sweat dropped.

All for one: this clone became responsive a few months ago. As if all off a sudden it came to life.

All might: w-what are you saying.

All for one:................................
............

...........

...........

The one you call Saitama was that clone.

All might:................

.................

................

...............

As if unresponsive, all might world started to spin. Hearing the echoes of the person named Saitama fill his head.

All for one: although that was not what i wanted. He became a problem. And from what I hear the clone is pretty powerful. In some way Saitama has a Remnant of one for all.

All might fell on his knees.

All might: n-no way...............saitama.................

All for one: I mean it should have been obvious. The black hair the similar power. The heroism he carried. You knew deep inside, you couldn't be mad at someone like him. Because deep down you found him and her similar didn't you.
HAHAHAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL ALL MIGHT! I guess the body just needed a soul.

All might: AAAARGH!

All might sent a punch flying towards all for one but before it could connect a punch sent towards all might caused him to fly towards a building.

All might: AAAAGH!

*BOOM*

standing where all might once stood a white haired young man with tight dark blue shirt and white pants stood cracking his knuckles.

All for one: and you must be garou. Shigaraki told me aot about you.

Garou turned to the now getting up all for one.

Garou: get out of here old man. I'll take care of this.

All for one: I sense no quirk in you.

Garou took a stance.

Garou: I'm going to show you why I don't need one.

All for one knoded

All for one: very well.

The villain rose his hand and a portal appeared.

All for one: don't disappoint.

He entered the portal.

Garou: ts*

Garou watched all might stand up from the rubble.

All might: NOOOOOOO!

All might charged towards garou

Garou: let's do this!

End of chapter.

A/N: hello everybody. No I'm not dead. I'm glad you guys waited since I've been very busy with my work and school things. We are also reaching the end. Anyways happy new years and see you next time.