Day of The Dumpster

In a small town of Angel Grove, in the Youth Center, Arianna Robbins a shy introverted girl was at an empty table with a smoothie in her hand as she watched people working out around her. But she mainly watched the karate class since its being taught by someone who she had a crush on ever since they were small but she could never step up to say something. She watched her only female friend Trini Kwan working out with Kimberly doing Gymnastics beside her as she smiled to herself. She went to walk up to her when the school bullies (clowns) Bulk and Skull walked in walking to the two girls. "Hi girls. About that double date we talked about." Bulk greeted. 

"Yeah. What about it?" Skull repeated. 

"Sorry guys." Kimberly said standing beside Trini. 

"What's the matter? We're not good enough for you?" Bulk asked her getting upset. 

"Leave us alone Bulk." She said annoyed. 

"Oh, yeah? Make me." Bulk told the two girls. 

"Yeah.Make me.- Him.make him." Skull said looking over at Zach. 

"Hey, you heard what she said." Zach told them. 

"Oh, what do you know? The dancer wants to be a fighter." Bulk said looking at him with a smug smirk. 

"It's OK, Zack.We can handle these 2." Kimberly assured them as Zach slowly moved away from them. 

"Oh, really? Let's show 'em some karate move, Skull." Bulk told him. The two rushed towards the girls before they got flipped onto the mat causing the people around them to laugh. 

"You guys should definitely join Jason's karate class." Kimberly told them before the two walked away. When the two were gone, Arianna walked up to Trini with a small smile. 

"Hey Trini." She greeted. Trini turned around with a smile seeing her female friend right there. 

"Ari! Hey. When did you get here?" She asked as they hugged. 

"I been here for a while." Ari answered as she looks at the other two. 

"Oh Zach, Kimberly this is Arianna Robbins. My friend. Ari you already know Zach and Kimberly." She said with a smile as the three shook hands. 

"You have Math class with me." Kimberly said looking at her. 

"Yup I do. I have classes with all of you." She replied as she wrapped her arms around herself. 

"Oh. Well maybe we should hang out sometime." Kimberly offered as Ari smiled looking at Trini who nodded her head yes. 

"Yeah. I'd love to." She answered. "I should probably let you all get back to what you were doing." 

"Alright I'll join you in a bit." Trini told as they hugged and Ari walked back to her table when Zach walked up to her. 

"Hey Ari I noticed you watching Jason earlier do you like him?" He asked as her eyes widened before she started stuttering blushing causing him to laugh. "Hey its okay I won't tell him." He smiled as he walked away to get back to the work out. Soon enough Kimberly and Trini were with Ari at her table talking while watching Billy. 

Soon enough after class after Bulk and Skull humiliated themselves, Jason, Billy, and Zach joined the girls before Trini introduced Ari to them. "Billy, I'm telling you, for your first lesson, you did really well." Jason told Billy. 

"I did?" Billy asked unsure. 

"Yeah." He answered. 

"We were watching you." Trini assured him. 

"I don't know if I've got what it takes." Billy told them as he looked down. 

"It's all a state of mind, Billy. You don't need to be strong for Martial Arts." Zack told him.