Bio / Characters / Harem

Name - Y/N L/N

Age - 19

Bio+ Appearance - Y/N L/N Is a bright man, recently he has turned 19, the anniversary of the worst day of his life. Ever since his break up a year ago he had fallen down. He is shunned and hated by everyone in his life, with them being convinced that he is a bad person. You wears a long sleeve shirt [F/C]. Over that is a Zip-Up Hoodie which is also F/C. You wear grey pants, with black shoes, with messy hair, that you can never fix. You have barley have any facial expressions, with you just being sad. You would only change if you were interacting with someone you cared about.

Character - Suicide Mouse / Mickey

Nickname - Sunny

Age - 20 (93 in her cartoons)

Bio / Appearance - A fallen star. Suicide Mouse is a human cartoon with a mouse tail, ears, and nose. The Ears are fake though, with it just being her hair bundled up. She is now depressed as her fame took over her, making her make bad decisions , and making everyone forget and despise her. This has caused her to obviously fall from the ranks and become suicidal. She wears a black long sleeve sweater that goes from her neck, all the way down to her upper-thighs . She has black thigh high socks with he iconic shoes, this time however grey. She also has white oversized gloves.

Character - Relapsed Mouse

Nickname - Relapsed.

Age - 20 (93 in cartoons)

Bio + Appearance - While Being Relatively the same, Relapsed Mouse is an alternate version of Mickey who witnessed the suicide of one of her friends. This managed to lower her sanity a lot, causing a change of her appearance. While her outfit it mostly the same, her black sweater has gained some rips, her thigh high socks also has a rip, with one of her leg having some bandaged wrapped around it. She also has longer hair as she has untied it, with it noticeable less groomed and messy.  The most noticeable appearance that changed was that she now wields a gun, has gained sharp teeth, and is now crying blood, with her upper face being cover with static. 

Character - Beelzebub

Age - 20

Bio + Appearance: She is a mysterious one indeed. Beelzebub is a humanoid mouse with a short white crop-top and white shorts. She somehow is stuck inside a tv and cannot leave it, but she uses this to her advantage by traveling around the house, where Y/N will eventually set up tv screens in every room. She is playful and teasing, but just wants to care for her friends and lover.

Name - Ophelia The Lucky Rabbit

Age - 20 (95 In Cartoons)

Bio + Appearance - Ophelia the Lucky Rabbit is a fallen star just like Mickey. She however was able to bounce back. While still somewhat depressed and Suicidal. She is full of herself now, making fun of her sister. She wears a grey long sleeve shirt, and white overalls, with one of the pant-legs being ripped. She has long black hair, with two long ears sticking out of it, she will start out mean to almost everyone, but become more nicer when she falls for Y/N.

Name - Photo-Negative Mickey.

Age - 20

Bio + Appearance - P.H Mickey is a blue and white version of Mickey. Having a white shirt, and hair, with blue skin and overalls. Out of everyone she seems to be the most calmest of the group, not being hateful, depressed, or murderous. But she easily gets turned on by attractive males, which is what she see's Y/N as. She doesn't mind if he is shared between the girls, as long as she has her separate time with him.

(A/N: Alright, end of the Harem so far, Maybe might add so more characters, not sure though. Hope you all are interested in this book, I can't wait to get stuff out for it, aka rn.)