Monday

???: YOU DON'T GET IT Y/N, THIS SYRINGE CAN TAKE ALL THE PAIN AWAY. SURE IT LOOKS BAD, BUT IT'S GREAT! SO PLEASE, JOIN ME!

She yelled at you, pointing the Syringe at you threateningly.

Y/N: N-No! I like you, and want to help you! Please put the syringe down, I can help you!

She then fell to the ground and began slightly crying.

???: I . . .I can't, I'm far too gone, and Really Happy.

(Hah reference)

[ ??? Hour's earlier]

It was a dark and gloomy day. You were up in your attic rummaging through old boxes of yours. You remembered back when you were a child you would watch old tapes of early 1900 cartoons on a old tv in the same attic. You took a liking and almost became glued on them, you would remembered the days that your mom would have to call for you and almost pick you up herself just to get you out of the attic for dinner. You grew a weak smile as you stared at an old VHS tape. You shed a single tear as you cherished those times but could never get them back. You shuffled over to the same dusty old TV as you prayed that the VHS still worked, while trying to not think too much about the past before you go into another emotional breakdown. You slowly held it to the slot, getting ready to place it in.

[6 Years Ago]

It was a normal and bright day for you. You had woken up early before anyone else, which was a rare thing as usually on the weekend you slept in. It was indeed a rare occurrence so you decided to not waste the moment. You slowly opened the door of your bedroom making sure nobody was awake. You slowly tip-toed across your upstairs floor, passing your parents room slowly. You had done this a lot, so you knew how to be quiet a somewhat stealthy. After reaching your destination, you jumped and pulled down the ladder for your attic, Suddenly a voice scared you.

Y/M: Y/N.

You turned around quickly.

Y/N: H-hi mom.

Y/N: Listen sweetie, we know you like watching those tapes, but we have a busy day.

Y/N: I know, I just didn't want to go.

You said with a frown.

Y/M: Listen, I know you don't like talking with a lot of kids, but we want you to try and make friends.

You then sighed.

Y/N: Fine.

Y/M: Good, now since your up early I'll let you go back to doing what you were doing, but when I  call for you, you better come down for breakfast.

You then grew a bright smile and hugged Y/M.

Y/N: Thank you.

Y/M: Your welcome.

[Present Day]