Chapter 7

(A/N: THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT NICE THINGS ON MY STORY YALL GAVE ME MOTOVATION)

We took a step into the upgrade room where Freddy was lying down in. Gregory began clicking buttons and changing Monty's claws in. I heave a sigh. Gregory cocks an eyebrow pausing and looking in my direction.

I push a smile out. He then goes back to work.

I want to see my family again. Even though they can be annoying at times, they're always there for me.

I wish i could say goodbye to them... No! Y/N what are you thinking! I can still survive this. If I ever want to see my family or the light of day, me and Gregory are going to have to work even harder and faster to get freddy his parts.

Gregory set down a screw driver he was using and stood up. Freddy's eyes opened and he sat up. He looked carefully at his new hands, inspecting the peculiar green color.

"Now we have to go to Roxy's raceway" Gregory announced to me and Freddy carefully making sure not to let out too many key details that could give away to freddy the fact that we are decomissoning the animatronics. The animatronic bear stood up.

(A/N: I have no idea how the Roxy Raceway scenario happened because i forgot so this will practically be my whole entire imagination.)

"Gregory and Y/N, I am low on battery. I'll be charging while you two go our on your own. I'm trusting that you'll be able to handle it." Freddy said in a monotone voice. My eyes shifted to Gregory's.

"Alright. Better pray Y/N doesn't get eaten though." He said blankly.

"Says the one with low ass stamina" I retort.

"EXCUSE ME-" Gregory starts, but Freddy interrupts the argument that was about the errupt.

"Children, children, calm down! We have more important matters to discuss that this" Freddy sighed like a disapointed father. You and Gregory quickly quieted down.

"All you have to do is leave this room and take a right go forward and then a left. Take the elevator to the main attrium and through there, you can get to the raceway." Freddy concluded.

Your brain attempted to understand the words coming out of the animatronic but whatever he had said went in one ear, and out the other.

You slowly nodded even though you didn't quite understand the directions he had given you. You hoped Gregory had understood. He seemed like a rational thinker.

"Alright alright by freddy" Gregory said as you left the room.

"Hey... Gregory what do you think your family is doing right now without you." You asked.

"I don't have a family." He replied with a monotone voice. Your eyes widened.

"Oh... really I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up" you apologized feeling like an idiot as you both walked through the long halls.

"...what do you think your family is doing?" Gregory asked hesitantly because he normally didn't start conversations.

My eyes slightly widened, "I... I don't really know. I hope they're trying to find me." I said with a sigh staring at the ground. We walked into the elevator

"I'm sure they are. You seem like you'd have a nice family" He said as he clicked the button to the main attriam.

I smiled softly at the sorry excuse for a compliment he had said. "Thank you Gregory. I hope we can both make it out alive." I said with a half-hearted smile.

"We've made it this far we can't die yet." Gregory assured me.

"Hey, maybe after all this I could bring you to meet my family! They would love you!" I said thinking on the bright side.