Chapter 2 (edited)

"DAMN IT!" I whispered, yelled to myself, running around the pizzaplex, trying to find the way out.

I was currently in the main attrium where freddys programming had apparently, "glitched" i took a quick look around for a possible exit.

"I am the best!" The sudden voice surprised me as i turned around to see Roxy. Her back was faced away from me, but she must have known i was somewhere nearby.

She looked.. strange? Hostile even. It scared me. I began to slowly back away to some stairs, avoiding her gaze.

Her posture seemed a little off. Way different than on stage, to say the least.

I tip toed up each step when suddenly a creak could be heard coming from one of the steps. My eyes widened. I spun my head around to Roxy to see her staring at me. And she was... running towards me!

I quickly started running up the steps as fast as i could  skipping every other step. i could her Roxy's fast pace approaching me. Why was she chasing me?

Once i got up the staircase, i ran aimlessly, hoping to find some sort of exit. Oh! An elevator!" I ran as fast as i could into the elevator but i tripped on a wrinkle in the carpet scraping my face on the elevator floor as i slid in, yet i ignored it and stood up clicked the button to the lobby floor. I clicked the button over and over again, but the door didn't close. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I yelled in a panic

"THIS CANT BE THE WAY I GO OUT NO!!" I screamed in complete and utter fear. Tears began  sliding down my face

i looked up from the buttons to see Roxy almost at the elevator door. The door began slowly closing. I braced for the impact of roxys claws on my face. I shut my eyes in terror. But the impact never came. Only the noise of her claws scratching the door.

My eyes shot open. To my surprise, the door was closed! Just in time! Roxys attempts to pry open the door were eventually drowned out as the upbeat elevator music had begun playing.

After the rush of adrenaline had gone away, I finally noticed the blood dripping down my cheek. "Huh?" I thought aloud as I put a hand to where the red subtanance had escaped. I looked at my hand and saw dark red blood staring back at me.

Great, i slid on my way to the elevator, so i must have a scratch on my face. It's not that huge of a cu,  but it still hurts. This will get super infected if i dont treat it somehow.

The elevator came to a stop, and i shakily stepped out the doors. Through that rush, i must have not realized the wound that had opened.

The cut wasn't bleeding a lot, but there was still blood directly on the area. I looked around, seeing that there was no bathroom in sight. Well, toilet paper would have been my first option to clean the area, but here we are.

I'll have to let it sit. What was up with Roxy, though? I thought the pizzaplex was gonna be fun! I want to see my mom! A tear slid down my face as I got on to an escalator. I know I have to keep moving, but what if another monster tries to hurt me!!!

Nobody was here either. I expexted staff or nightgaurds, but I guess the pizzaplex doesn't have many workers here. I wonder if my parents are already looking for me? Is this supposed to be like Home Alone or something?' I thought while I walked through a place that looked like the lobby.

I took a closer look and realized it actually was the lobby! and the doors were open! Meaning I could leave! I happily ran to the doors when suddenly the loud speaker blasted through the pizza-plex.

"Freddy Fazbears Mega-Pizza-Plex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

"UGHHH AFTER ALL THAT ITS CLOSED?!" I yelled when I heard another voice. Also yelling. I turned to the direction of the sound and saw the same brunette boy from earlier!