Chapter 6

(Quick A/N: Alright so we just gonna skip everything else that happens and skip straight to the Monty boss fight. Also if you were wondering I skipped a lot of scenes with Vanny by mistake soo teehee just pretend I didn't forget about Vanny and half of the storyline. Btw each of those ball machines only have 5 balls each for the story to me sense :,) Alright, on to the story.)

__________________________________

 Me and Gregory entered Monty Golf worriedly. Once we were there we saw some sort of ball thrower. We walked up and Gregory aimed it at the two Monty head board thingies. When he hit a weird noise happened. Gregory turned to me and I shrugged. We walked down and saw the catwalks. There was a funny bucket hanging off the wall and my Faz-Watch beeped saying our mission was to go to the ball machines and get at least 30 balls into to bucket. He will get 15 in and I will get 15. "Well that seems easy enough" I said and looked around, when we heard Monty. I spun around and there he was, hanging off of one of the Monty flying car's (I'm sorry I'm at a loss for words rn :,)

He jumped down and yelled"ROCK AND ROLL" I gasped and Gregory just stood there shocked as we ran away. "SPLIT UP AND TRY TO GET 30 BALLS INTO THE BUCKET!" he yelled turning to other way from me "ALRIGHT" I yelled back running up to one of the machines quickly getting 5 in. I kept running and Monty kept appearing practically in front of me, but he's pretty slow so I outran him pretty fast. I ran to another machine quickly putting 5 more in. I ran past Gregory a couple times but not stopping just in case Monty got me.

By the time me and Gregory had both got 15 balls another beep sound came from my Faz-Watch I looked down and it said to dump the bucket of balls on Monty. I ran over to the bucket Gregory following behind me as we in unison pressed the button right as Monty confronted us. Monty tried to keep the bucket from falling but failed and ended up falling of the catwalks. Once we got back down we stared at his broken form. I grabbed his claws and handed them to Gregory as we walked out of Monty Golf.

"That was scary huh?" I said turning and looking at him. "Yeah" he replied "Gregory don't you feel the slightest bit bad for the animatronics?" I asked "Tsk. No. All they've done is try to kill us all night." He answered with slight anger in his voice. "Yeah I guess your right" I said still slightly feeling bad. I looked down thinking of what we had done to Chica and Monty. Suddenly Gregory grabbed a hold of my hand. "Don't think about it you have me Y/N" He said in a calm soothing voice. You snuggled into his arm causing him to blush but continue walking. This definitely made you feel better

Both of your breathing has slowed as you took a break to nap in a corner closed off from everything since you had both gotten no sleep. Gregory wrapped his arms around you while you wrapped your legs around him cuddling to keep body warmth. Gregory was obviously blushing a bunch but was at the same time enjoying it so much. You squeezed him tighter finally falling asleep.

You woke up to both of your faces an inch apart. Your face practically glowed red as you stared at him not moving a muscle. You took a deep breathe that woke Gregory up as you both just stared at each other, eyes as wide as saucers. As surprised as you both were you didn't move away. Instead you both slowly leaned in. until probably a millimeter away from each other you both realized what you were doing and fell backwards away from each other. Both of your faces red. "Ahhm! I'm so sorry" You squealed embarrassed "Yeah I don't know what got into me!" He said back more embarrassed than you.

He nervously stood up and brushed off his pants and he lent his hand to you to help you you took it and smiled nervously as you both walked to Freddy to upgrade him with Monty's claws.

______________________________________

(A/N: Teehee I teased yall >:) Not sure if I want to make them kiss but I probably will. Again, added some fluff because why not. Again thank you for reading and have an awesome day )