Skye had wide eyes as she said "Oh my god." I looked at the guy on the ground as I said "Oh my god. You actually shot him." Simmons plugged something into the wall before dragging him off behind the wall.

"Ok. Ok," Skye said looking behind us. Simmons quickly ran back to us saying "I've definitely shot Agent Sitwell. Good, good, good."

She got out the door and looked at us asking "Was that all right?" I was going to let her down gently but Skye said "That was terrible. You are terrible at this. That was a total meltdown."

"The Night-Night gun was right there..." Simmons tried to explain. I looked at where the man was before saying "Alright we need help. You need to go get May."

"May? No!" Simmons said to me. Skye said "Listen, that flash drive will only give me a few minutes of access to the Hub's mainframe to find out what happened to our boys. So listen to Alex and just go get May, ok? Just tell her it was an accident."

Simmons sighed as she said, "I'm gonna be court martialed." She finally ran off. Skye mumbled, "God, I hope this works." I looked at the door before saying "Me and you both. Let's go."

We quickly rushed off going in the same direction as Simmons. We went to the back somewhere as me and Skye sat on the edge in front of a S.H.I.E.L.D.'s logo.

She opened the computer and said "All right, boys. Let's find out where you really are." She quickly started typing and going through files as she searched through the missions.

I looked around to see if anyone saw us before I heard Skye mumble "Redacted documents." I looked over and saw her going into them and staring at the screen.

"Skye, what's up did you find them?" I asked her, trying to see what the redacted documents have to do with this. Skye looked at me before looking at the timer next to her.

She started searching up a date highlighting blue files and she opened them all. They all had black marks going through them as she said "There it is. If I could just access the raw file." She looked at the timer again before saying "Crap! I don't have enough time."

I looked at the screen before yelling "Skye! Fitz and Ward." She looked at me before looking at the screen, quickly bringing current missions back up and finding them. A map was pulled up showing us a big map of the whole place and locating them.

"Oh my god," Skye said to the screen. I looked and saw "No extraction." Before you know it the computer was slammed and we were looking up at Coulson.

"What did I tell you?" He said to us both. Skye looked close to crying as she said "You told us to trust the system." I glared at Coulson as I said "And the system sent Ward and Fitz in there to die." Coulson looked at us both swallowing hard.

He made us get up and we started walking down the hall again. "I told you I'd get answers about your family," Coulson said to Skye.

"That's not what I was looking for! I was trying to find out what was happening with Ward and Fitz," Skye said to him. Coulson glanced at her and said, "That's a classified operation."

"Bullshit, it's a suicide mission. We saw it all," I said to Coulson. Skye started saying "The troop placements, the aerial assault?"

I continued as I said, "Once Ward and Fitz disable that Device, there's going to be a huge attack on that compound with no extraction plan, and you hid that from us."

Coulson looked around before dragging me and Skye into a private hallway. "I didn't hide anything from you. You two didn't have the clearance to know that."

"Is that really what S.H.I.E.L.D.'s all about? Level 5s are more expendable than Level 8? Is that all we are? Just a number to you?" Skye said to him.

Coulson just stared at her and said "Are you done?" Skye gave him a look as I said "I don't know, is she? Because all that she is saying is making good sense to me. We're expendable, you're not. We can die, you can live."