Chapter 2: Family?

Y/n POV

Tw: Ticking

I was super happy that this family actually thought I was a perfect sister/daughter. I walked out the room and told Alec, "They want me!" "Liar." "EXCUSE ME!" Tommy said managing to yell through the door that was sound proof. "Yes?" Alec opened the door to talk to Tommy. "WE WANT HER!!!" Tommy pointed at me as he yelled cutely. It made Alec and I melt. "Awww" is all you here from the other social workers that heard Tommy.

Alec brought the the adoption papers as I went to go pack. Techno managed to sneak past the meeting room and sneak in my what is now old room. "Goodbye old room! See you if they doubt having me!" I said. "I highly doubt that we will bring you back." Someone said behind me. I tried to scream but I seen it was my new brother Techno.

"Holy shit you scared the living crap out of me!" I said quietly even though the orphans were playing outside. "Sorry, do you want to kick orphans?" Techno says. I looked at him confused. "It's a joke." he said as I did a sigh of relief.

We went back, "TECHNO! WHY WERE YOU BACK THERE, WE WERE WORRIED SICK FOR THOSE ORPHANS!!!" Phil said."Eh, I was with Y/n the whole time." Techno said.

"Bye Alec, I'll miss you banging on my door." I said with a few tears rolling down my cheek. "You have my number if anything goes wrong." he said wiping my tears and totally not acknowledging what I had said.

As we started to drive I started Ticking because of how happy I was. Tommy looked at me and yelled, "ARE YOU HAVING AN HEART ATTACK Y/N?" Phil braked hard and poor Wilbur and Techno almost flew out of the window.

"Are you ok?" Phil and Kristen said looking back. I was ticking less now. "Yeah, I have a condition when I get really strong emotions I start to tick and I may start saying and doing things I'm don't mean to do.

Phil started driving again and Techno thought I looked interesting when I ticked, I didn't mind him staring. At least I didn't do my worst Tick ever... start punching shit.

I stopped ticking as soon as Wilbur gave me one of his earbuds to listen to music. Like I said Music helps me calms down.

Then we pulled up to a nice big house that seems like it's meant to fit 6 families there but it was a 6 bedroom house pretty big...

Until I went in.....