Chapter 9

I really wanted to make this chapter of 20k+ words but i can't wait anymore to update. 🥺

I need you to comment as much as you can to motivate me. I shall soon update other books too.

Happy reading.❤️

*****************Ayesha – Are you really back? I thought you will not come today

*****************
Ayesha – Are you really back? I thought you will not come today.

Ayesha asks Arihant, seeing him getting in the office.

Arihant – I was not intent to either. It’s just like I felt the need to know the details of your discussion with Sachin.

Ayesha – Well, he seems to be very genuine and hardworking. I didn’t see any fault in him or in his deal.

Arihant – Don’t you think that you judged him so quickly? I mean, I think you should give him more time.

He frowns.

Ayesha – I don’t think that it’s required. In fact, I think it will be better for us to seal the deal before he goes to somebody else.

Arihant rolls his eyes and Ayesha’s eyes lays on coffee on the table.

Ayesha – Oh. Didn’t you had your coffee?

Arihant – Yeah, it just got cold.

Ayesha – Too bad. Arti worked hard for it.

Arihant – What do you mean?

Ayesha – She made this coffee with her own hands.

Arihant – Why would she do that? We have coffee machine in our office.

Ayesha – Of course, we do. But when you wanted the coffee, the machine was not working properly. She had to make it herself.

A wave of gladness ran through him, but immediately something else came into his mind, too.

Arihant – That means she made the coffee she brought for Sachin too? 
He said with a tired expression.

Ayesha – I don’t think so, because the coffee machine started working by then. She must have brought that from the coffee machine.

Ayesha – I think I should throw this one.

Arihant – No, no. Please don’t.

He immediately stops her and takes the mug of coffee from her hand.

Ayesha – But why, Sir?

Arihant – Because. Because I feel like having it.

I wish I could come up with a better excuse.

Ayesha – If you want a coffee then I’ll bring you a new one. It has been several hours since this coffee was made.

Can’t she just leave me alone?