The feeling of the breath of the body he held in the 'record' getting weaker and getting colder was so realistic that lead him to need to feel the temperature of the person next to him.

Cale glanced at Raisa who was absentminded and expressionless which was a rare event.

"You...Why you didn't ask?"

"Hmm? What are you talking about?"

"About Cage's words this morning."

"Oh, about that. It's not weird to sense her God's aura on me, well, let's say on my soul? You told me before that God of Death informed you that I was supposed to die and I was really almost dying before coming into this world. Unlike you who was here because of the deal between 'Cale Henituse' and the God of Death, I was here due to another god who was not associated with death. So, it's unnecessary to worry about Cage's words from this morning. Let's just forget it." 

Raisa deduced the words of the former priestess of God of the Eternal Rest with the information she received from the young master in the past nonchalantly.

In her opinion, her 'failed' death was something from the past and something she shouldn't pay attention to anymore.

Life is too short to be stuck in the past. 

Don't let the past hold you back from moving forward with your life.

You can't change what happened in the past, but you can choose to be happy now and in the future.

Looking at the man beside her who had a similar experience to her, she knew her fate has changed and she was the one who will decide her future now.

The reddish-brown eyes stared into the unwavering gaze of the silver eyes.

There were no negative emotions in those moonlight eyes gave him a good relief.

"...That's right. Let's just forget it."

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing."

Raisa looked at the redhead suspiciously trying to get the real answer from his face.

However, this man consistently has the same expression which makes people didn't know what's in his head.

They entered the castle as the butler, Ron welcomed them and fetch the young master's jacket as well as the lady's scarf.

"How's your stroll, Young Master Cale, Miss Raisa?"

"Good."

"It's nice, Mr. Ron. Where's everyone?"

"Everyone is in the living room having supper and drinking."

The old butler accompanied them to the living room.

As they are getting closer to the room, the sound of laughter and talking echoed all the way to the corridor.

Ron opened the door and let them enter the living room first as he followed the two youngsters behind.

"Both of you have returned!"

"Young Master Cale and Miss Raisa!"

"Raisa! Come, come! You promised to drink with me tonight!"

People in the room welcomed them warmly as they noticed their arrival.

 Cage, the former priestess raised the beer mug toward Raisa.

Her face flushed like a red apple while swaying around with a content expression.

Raisa smiled helplessly looking at the free-spirit Unnie but then she noticed three children cuddling in front of the fireplace.