Which had made you confused.

"Whats wrong? Do i look bad or something today? I've been worst." You laughed nervously.

"No, its not that its just.." He looked at the ground.

"What?" You asked.

"You know everything right Y/N so i dont really have to explain? You know that im a-"

"Time traveler? Leaper? Yeah, but im pretty skeptical now. It just sounds reallyyy crazy but go on." You looked at him.

"I went back to the future." He sighed.

"And-" You sighed. "Im going to assume something's wrong. So what now? Did i kill somebody or something? Or did someone trying to-"

"Y/N you have to listen to me. It's important and you have to," Takemitchy Moved in front of you.

"Jeez you're creeping me out. Did I do something bad?" Your eyes widened.

"You.."

"...What?"

"You killed Baji and kazu-"

"Shh.. I've heard enough. Are you fucking with me right now?"

Hes gotta be wrong. Theres no way I..

I dont have the balls- literally.

"Stop it-"

"We can stop it together! I talked to you Y/N before you-"

"Before I what..?"

"Naoto killed you. But, I need to know what's going on with Mikey. Have you talked to him at all?" He asked sitting beside you.

"Were fine but, what do you mean? How did i die?" You felt sick and in denial to believe any of this.

"Naoto thought that you had the intention of killing me so when he saw what happened he just pulled the trigger." He looked at the ground.

"I see.."

I think im loosing my mind now..

You were disgusted with yourself and didn't know what else to say to the future. You had already started to think you had changed it on your own when you had made up with mikey.

You had so many questions but, you didn't know where to start.

Takemitchy started having these weird visions but it was his luck that he was able to tell you instead of waiting for you to reach out to him.

It had kept him wondering if you had been framed. The so called flashback on Mikey beating Kazutora to death stayed in his head, You crawled on the ground to reach them both. You bled from your head as you reached their bodies.

Takemitchy didn't know what he should have said to you and he couldn't and didn't know how you would have taken the information.

"Then why did everyone say that she killed them? It doesn't make sense.." Takemitchy thought to himself.

"I don't get it.." You said before your phone began to ring.

"Who the fuck-" you answered before you were cut off.

"Y/N where are you? You can't just run away like that are you fucking stupid?!" Draken said in anger through the phone.

"I know im sorry- i- i wanna explain it and i will draken. Wheres mikey?" You asked.

"He went to go look for you."

"Im at takemitchy's but ill meet you back at your place."

"Wait why are you-"