"Yeah whatever." You grabbed your drink.

Draken looked at Mikey.

"We have a lot to deal with tomorrow,so I suggest you do what you have to do at toman meeting tonight mikey." Draken spoke.

"Uh huh yeah got it, totally." Mikey nodded as he said that sarcastically.

Yeah i wonder what this is going to lead to.

Your phone started to ring.

"Hold up guys, its um- actually I dont know who it is." You said as you got up to go outside as you answered the phone.

"Hello?" You said.

"..."

"Hello?? Can i help you?" You questioned as you got no response.

"Hey." A cold voice spoke.

"Who is this?" You asked.

"You'll know who i am soon, your father knows who i am." The males voice tone grew scarier.

"Im not sure if you think this is funny, but i'll kick you're fucking ass if you ever call me again-"

"So you the one wearing the gray sweat pants and white shirt?" The man chuckled.

Draken and mikey noticed you taking too long outside and went to go check on you.

"What..?" Your heart felt like it was going to drop.

"Y/n everything okay? You're taking too long we already finished eating-"

"Which ones your boyfriend? Is it Mi-" You hung up the phone with a terrified impression.

"Y/N what's up-"

You hushed mikey and looked at draken with an 'we need to get the fuck out of here expression' he looks around at you confused for a minute. You looked around to see if you'd spot anyone doing anything out of the ordinary.

Everything looked normal, but the atmosphere felt unreal. You looked the cars passing by until You saw a familar face in the crowd. You made eye contact with them.

They stare was so intimidating.

"You know what i'll just catch you guys at the toman meeting tonight and do something later-"

Draken grabbed your wrist.

"No, were going back to my place and see what the fuck you're-" You left draken's grasped and started running away from the crowd of people.

You ran, and ran and didn't stop until you arrived at takemitchy's house. You climbed up his window opening it letting yourself inside.

You let out shaky breaths as you dropped to the floor. You looked up at the ceiling for a while wondering what the fuck had just happened.

And why you kept seeing this familar face everywhere. You didnt know what he wanted from you.

Takemitchy entered the room.

"God im so tired- Y/N!?" Takemitchy screamed.

"Hey, Takemitchy.." You breathed out.

"Got any water and protein bars?" You kept looking up at the ceiling.

"Uhh- maybe ill check." He left the room.

He came back a few minutes later, with only water and a chocolate bar.

He handed the things to you as you say down on his bed. You drank the water and finished it unde a minute.

Takemitchy looked at you worriedly.