Free at last

Hawks pov:
I use my feathers to pull the chunk of building off the little girl to no avail, then i tryed pulling with my feathers and that worked a little better. It took a long time but i got the piece away. I take my first look down the rubble and see a girl no older than 6 snuggled up against the rubble with her wings covering her. I take in the way she looks. She has long black hair that is in a messy ponytail, her eyes had the same look to them as mine and she has no shoes or socks on, she is wearing a white dress-looking thing. "Hey kiddo" i softly whisper, flying down and stroking her wings to wake her up "up you get, its ok". The kid opens her eyes and i was shocked to see blood-red eyes look back at me as the little girl shakily got up.

Your pov:
You woke up and looked at a man with messy blond hair, red wings and yellow eyes. It hits you, you don't know this person. You jump back with tears starting to form. "Go away!" You cry, fearful of the unknown man. "I will beat you up!" You yell causing the man to laugh "ye, ok kiddo" he replies with a smile "relax, im not gunna hurt you. My name is hawks, im a hero." Your eyes widen "KEIGO!!" you yell with a cheeky smile while his quickly falls. "Wait, what? How do you know that kid?" hawks asks curiously "DNA" you mumble confused "thats what they said"

Hawks pov:
"Thats what they said" the little girl wispered, looking away from me as if she did something wrong. "Well kid, thanks for telling me" i say, putting the grin back on my face. The little girl moves away from me and looks me in the eye "are you mad at me?" She mutters. "What?" I respond confused, she looks at me and away again "for trying to escape, for not telling you i was here" she cries. Oh so she waited for everyone to leave on purpose, maybe she was scared of them?, and about that DNA thing, was she made in a lab or something?, was she a designer baby? "Kid" i look at her sternly as she looks at me with tears in her eyes and even though i didn't know what was going on right now i said "i will never let anybody hurt you ever again, i promise". She looks at me shocked, then jumps into my arms and cries. I put my wings around her and softly say "your free at last kid"