Chapter 19- "beg for more"

Start from the beginning

He didn't move toward us, he stood there slumped a little. His hair plastered to his shoulders. His expression was one of a somber mood.

"Sven my brother!" The cart man exclaimed enthusiastically. He out stretched his hand and both men clutched onto the others lower arm and gave a good shake. Sven was forcing a smile. I lowered my hood and bowed my head a little. I just wanted to be- a girl, a person. To not be trapped in the house any longer, alone while Sven was out who knows where.

"Knute" Sven asured.

"I found this, might you need her?" He asked a humours tone in his voice that I didn't like. A insinuation of sexual interaction. He held up my wrist like a lose bit of fabric, jiggling it. Sven 'hummed' and with pointed angry eyes that told me 'get the hell into the house. I'll deal with your later'. My hand was dropped and I bowed my head and left. I swiftly entered the darkening house. A fire unstoked and a pair of iron hoops connected by a heavy chain sitting on the table. I knew I was in trouble.

He swept into the room and swung me around. I backed away from him seeing the anger in his eyes.

"Please don't!" I begged. I held my hands up to protect myself. He advences on my again.

"I asked you to do one thing!"
He held up one finger for emphases. "Have I ever asked too much of you? Treated you roughly? Do you not know that I could treat you any way I liked and get away with it!"

I stayed silent, he was furious. He shouted his words and was close to out of breath by the end.

"Well?!" He boomed. He grabbed the shackles from the table. He forcibly shook them. He grabbed one my wrists and he clamped on the iron cuff. The chain was heavy. He dragged me to the post support for the ceiling and slapped on the other cuff.

"Get out of my sight" he says lowly the words escape him like a breath- he spoke almost half heartedly. He swings his arm out to show the direction away from him, but it in doing so he clipped the side of my face. I gasp my voice spiking as I clench my cheek.

He looks at me in clouded shock. I had slumped to the floor in pain. I rested my head against the post. I think the fight had terrified me so that tears trickled down my face. He walked away, I could hear his heavy footfalls.
I was alone in the chilling house. Sven had walked back in, I dared not opens eyes. There was rustling of clothes, a clank of metal and his footsteps out again.

A few hours in silence felt like days.
I had opened my eyes to darkness, the fire was out and the room colder than before. He had been right, although emotionally I had been cut off for the past while, he hadn't physically beaten me or treated me as a slave. Was this guilt I felt?

I could see a silvery light hitting the floor and flood into the house. It must have been a clear sky to let moons shine so brightly. The door was closed but still there was little protection from the cold. Or anything else for that matter.

The door had been creaking all evening, so I had become desensitised to the sound. My hips had grown stiff from the cold and my wrists ached. The door swing open suddenly and I gasped in fright. A tall, broad figure stood on the threshold.

I couldn't see his face, it was shrouded in shadows. I hoped it was Sven to release me from these shackles. But when I could finally see who it was, who had come into the room I was hit with an overpowering wave of fright. I wish I had kept my eyes closed.

A face as hard as stone and creased angry furrowed brow. Sven's brother.

"Oh my god" I breathed. What is he doing here?

He didn't hesitate in coming down to me level. He looked at me. With my hands bound I knew I wouldn't have much chance to stop any sort of advance. If I tell myself I didn't expect such a reaction is be lying. If I had learned anything whilst here is that these people will take what they think they deserve. And this man, heir to the earls position wasn't going to show mercy.

He hadn't taken any chances he tugged my hips flush against his. In my panicked trance I had only faintly herd the sounds of tiny clinking metal prices. When my brain snapped back my skirt was around my hips and his trousers buckles were dangling undone. 'No! No! No!' I was screaming to myself panic stations were in high alert. My pulse was bounding in my veins and my head was loud with the sounds of marching warriors.

He crouched over me his hand between my knees, I fought against his force but his strength was formidable. He was leaning in closer, his face inches from mine.

"I'm going to show you things Sven can't even dream at being good at, I'm going to to claim you as my concubine and each time I lay you you shall beg for more!" He whispered horsely.

My blood runs cold. He's trying to aggravate Sven, but why on earth does he think I will have an effect on that!
Why am I just lying here? Why am I not fighting back? Shouldn't I be? Or maybe I shouldn't, just let this happen, be forced to carry this disgusting mans child. The taste of hatred brews in my mouth, I can't just let my life be ruined, or the life I've foraged here.

I begin to fight back, trying by pushing his hands off my hips and flinging the material of my dress down. He grabs my wrists and pushes them back and off to the side. His hands rushing up my thighs and grabbing at the undergarments that I have on.

He is rough and his skin is cold and clammy. His fierce and quick actions are becoming quickly more abusive and damaging. One swift movement as I have a leg up and held over his shoulder.

I let out a cry of helplessness and frustration.