And since then, she hasn’t regretted that choice not even once.

***
Meanwhile.
Besides Arin Oslot, there was another person who wanted to get closer to Princess Deborah.

The 5th Princess. Vivienne Hystch.

The only younger sister of Crown Prince Behonik Hystch, she was also one of the Empire’s leading fire wizards.

On the day of the fact-finding meeting.

The 5th Princess reluctantly attended the fact-finding meeting at Isidor’s request.
Since it was the request of the man whom her brother cherished the most, there was nothing she could do.

‘I see Seymour’s ruffian has gotten into trouble again.’

Thinking indifferently like that, the Princess leaned against the wall with an annoyed expression and folded her arms.

However, the fact-finding meeting began to develop in a completely unexpected way, and her lax attitude gradually changed.

‘How could she solve that formula so quickly?’

She started concentrating and even clenched her fists.

“I… fell in love.”

The 5th Princess, who was looking at the Princess’ formula, said suddenly, rubbing her hot cheeks.
Thierry, who was standing next to her, was surprised by the fact that the 5th Princess, who usually didn’t change her expression or talk much, had such an intense reaction.

“Princess, what on earth did you fall for?”
“I fell in love with that new method of approach. She broke all the conventions set by the Archmage.”
“Honestly, I have no idea what the Princess is talking about. What is x and what is y? Are the two lovers or are they enemies? Why are they suddenly sticking together and falling apart like that, causing a commotion?”
“Stop talking.”

Looking at Thierry, who was uttering nonsense, the 5th Princess had a pathetic expression on her face.

Like Thierry, the executives who were amateurs in magic looked at the Princess’ formula with a confused expression on their faces.

“And they say they are executives.”

The 5th princess rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue several times.

After the turbulent fact-finding meeting, Isidor smiled gently, as if he were proud.

“Didn’t I say it would be fun? Princess.”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I can see that Princess Deborah isn’t a Seymour for nothing. To the point that she even surprised the 5th Princess like that.”

Thierry muttered with a gloomy face.

“It was really a great performance.”

The 5th Princess gave her thumbs up in admiration.

The improvement method announced by Princess Deborah was shocking in itself, and the way she pushed against the Academy and Lemont by herself without feeling discouraged was also impressive.

She was the most coveted talented person she has ever seen recently.

“Seeing that you made my heart race so much, Isidor, you are responsible for bringing Princess Deborah to Epsilon.”

Thierry was surprised when the 5th Princess suddenly insisted, with a determined expression on her face.

“Won’t Princess Deborah go to Omicron unconditionally? There are a lot of vacancies, and above all, Sir Philap is there.”

At Thierry’s words, the expressionless 5th Princess frowned slightly.

“Why would Seymour, an orthodox imperialist, go to such an unfounded place?”

Since Omicron was a club dominated by the senate forces who were against the imperial power, she was even more displeased.

“Because Sir Philap…”
“Sir Isidor can lure her with his beauty. He can do it.”

The 5th Princess cut off Thierry’s words and stared at Isidor’s beautiful face.

“Hm. Now that I think of it, it may be possible enough. Our Epsilon leader is much more handsome than Omicron’s leader. It’s my pride.”

Thierry nodded his head in agreement.

“That’s right. It’s possible enough.”

Isidor, who had already used the handsome guy strategy to the point of exhaustion, turned pale.

“Sir Isidor, be strong.”
“Bring her to Epsilon, unconditionally.”

The 5th Princess left the auditorium, with a strong tone of voice.

────