Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number

Depuis le début

"I can't wait to crush Ophelia Hall tomorrow and watch her werewolf friend crumble. It's gonna be a Poe Cup finale to remember." She said you widen your eyes, you wish to punch her but you can't expose yourself.

"I hate to think what you've got planned." "My game's already started. I like to win. Is that so wrong?" "And you wonder why I broke up with you." Understandable.

"You used to love my killer instinct." She held he's hand into hers, "we were good together; Xavier." "Were we? Is that just how you wanted me to feel?"

Bianca let his hand go, "trust me, Y/n L/n is not the girl of your dreams. She's the stuff of your nightmares." And with that, she left. You stayed silent, standing where you were without a single movement.

...

You both successfully left his room without any suspicion, you went over to see Enid with her Poe Cup team and when you reached to her room you see her crying on her bed.

She turned to you both as you ran to her, "Where have you two been?! I'm literally having a heart attack right now. Yoko is in the infirmary!" You frowned, "what happened?!" "Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction. She's out of the Poe Cup and we don't have a co-pilot!" She yelled.

"It wasn't an accident." Wednesday said as you turned to her, "Bianca's behind it?" You asked as she nodded. "How do you both know?" "Doesn't matter." Wednesday replied as you went to calm Enid down.

"We three are going to take her down tomorrow." "Wait, you're joining the Black Cats? You're willing to do that?" She said and step closer to Wednesday which she of course stepped back.

"For us?" She asked emotionally. "I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat." You huffed, "how dare she called me 'better then everyone'? How dare she. I am so going to burn her down tomorrow." You said, walking to Enid's bed.

"Yeah but, mostly you're doing it because we're friends, right?" Wednesday didn't answer but turns around. "Tell me how she keeps winning." "It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking." "Sounds like sabotage." Wednesday guessed.

"There are no rules in the Poe Cup, and she is a siren, which makes her master of the water." You said. Wednesday turns to you both. "Then we just need to beat her at her we're own game." You smiled at the idea.

...
You and Wednesday walked past Bianca, you sent her a glance which she didn't notice, too busy smiling at her soon to be victory.

You three gathered around. "We're all set." "Good. Thing's in position." "Wanna tell me what you three were up to?" "And spoil the surprise?" You asked jokingly. "Speaking of surprises, your costumes are in the tent!" You turns to Enid. "Costume?? Why don't I remember us having any co—"

Too late, you walked out the tent as you see Enid and Wednesday beside you. "I hate it." "You two look purr-fect! Only thing, where are you two's whiskers?" She asked, you turned to her. "Ask that again and I will break the boat apart." You said as Wednesday smirked, but you didn't see it.

You three sat in the boat, you carefully hold the oar. Wednesday sat behind with while Enid was in front of you. Enid waved to Ajax, "focus Enid." You said as she turns her attention back.

Xavier turned to you as Bianca speaks, "what do we have here?" You and Wednesday turned to her. "The runt of the litter." She said, mostly speaking to you. "For the record, I don't believe I'm better then everyone else, it's just that you're trash and I'm definitely better then you." You said as confusion gotten over her head, she was confused on how did you know.