"Mr. Aizawa protected us this whole time! The worst that could happen is losing him!" Izuku yelled, appearing as he held Shigaraki's shoulders, looking at him.

Elena smirked when she heard a small splattering of explosions. "This time...it's our turn! Let's do this rationally!" Katsuki yelled when Izuku trapped Shigaraki with his Blackwhip.

"AP Machine Gun!" Katsuki yelled and sent shots at Shigaraki. "Are you setting off fireworks or something?" Shigaraki asked, simply removing the dust and smoke with a swift of his arm. Izuku grabbed him with his Blackwhip, trying to hold him back, however Elena's eyes widened when he jumped towards Elena and Katsuki.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in you anymore." Shigaraki said, jumping closer. However just before he could reach them, Endeavor sent a Flashfire Fist at him, sending Shigaraki flying. "Endeavor!" Elena yelled in disbelief.

"Where's Shoto?!" He asked. "He didn't come with us!" Elena explained.

Elena watched Shigaraki land, his eyes on Izuku and Shota. "I'm counting on you to be his legs!" Gran Torino told Manual and Rock Lock. "Yeah! We'll make sure he doesn't get near us!" Rock Lock said, Elena looking in worry at her dad.

"He has extraordinary physical ability." Gran Torino told them. "Like All Might." Elena commented, making Izuku slightly gasp. "As long as I don't close my eyes, that power's all he 'a got. I'll try to keep my eyes open for as long as possible." Shota said, making Elena sigh as she levitated a little above ground.

"Deku, Bakugo, Elena there's nothing we can do about you three being here now. I won't ask why you're here for now. Support Eraser! Bakugo, Elena, protect Deku!" Endeavor said as he charged at Shigaraki.

Elena's eyes snapped to Katsuki's. "Can we please do the move?" Elena asked, smirking. Katsuki grabbed her hand tightly. "When it's time, I'll give you the signal." Katsuki said, kissing her cheek before he blasted himself off into the air. Of course, training together almost every day, resulted in needing to get a single combined move between the two.

"One for all. Become mine, little brother.." Shigaraki said, his eyes piercing into Izuku's. "Hah? The hell did you take, Shiggy?" Elena asked as she levitated over Izuku. "Hell Spider!" Endeavor yelled as strings of fire was blasted at Shigaraki.

Elena watched, keeping track of Izuku. As Gran Torino tried to grab onto Shigaraki and punch him, he suddenly blasted off the ground when Endeavor was sending a blast at him. The pressure from Shigaraki's jump making Endeavor's impact lessen.

She smirked upon seeing Shigaraki's eyes set on Izuku. "Come on! Why don't you try?!" Elena yelled, red lightning surrounding her body. Elena watched Katsuki right above him, floating.

He looked at her, making her smirk as she disappeared in a single second, appearing right beside Katsuki. Upon falling in the way of Shigaraki, they spun around, quickly in the air. "Kenetic Explosion!" They yelled as Katsuki released one of his biggest explosions, meanwhile Elena sent pressure into it by using her Kenetic shockwave.

"Izuku!" Elena yelled, only to watch Izuku appear, spinning in the air as he yelled. "Smash!!" As he kicked Shigaraki to the ground.

Elena high-fived Katsuki. "I'd smash too!" Elena yelled, only for Katsuki to smack her upon the head. "It was a joke." She cooed before disappearing. She watched Endeavor submerge, his fist drawn as he yelled. "Vanishing Fist!"

The impact was sent towards Shigaraki's abdomen, sending him flying once more as a huge wave of pressure was sent across the field. As the dust got demolished, Elena saw Shigaraki, moving on the ground. "How is he still alive?!" Elena yelled, throwing her hands up in the air as she stood alerted beside Izuku. Katsuki landed beside them, looking at the scene.