Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce

Start from the beginning

"Go away Jungkook. I want to rest." Y/n turned away her face from him to hide her teary eyes. "You are really very selfish and stone hearted Noona. Goodluck with ruining the one good thing that happened in your life." Jungkook couldn't help himself from letting out his frustration without realising how badly it hurt her.

Her tears finally jumped out of her eyes after Jungkook left and she immediately closed her room's door, panting heavily as she cried her heart out. Her mind and heart was filled with only his thoughts and her soul was paining to be away from him but she knew that if she chose to go to him, she would have to leave PD and she never wanted to choose in this case.

PD, probably Park Daniel, was someone who gave her a life and reason to live and to leave him at his old age was something which Y/n's principles and morality won't support. She was as if stuck between harsh reality and sweet fantasy. Between responsibility and love. Between gratitude and emotions.

PD stood outside her room, silently listening to her whimpers as he was a sole observer of everything that happened moments ago. He saw how Jungkook told Y/n righteously about her suppressing her feelings and how Y/n pushed him away along with the topic.

He mindfully noted the vivid changes in the atmosphere around and let out a small sigh before moving away, not bothering to talk to Y/n. No matter how much Y/n wanted to keep it low, PD wasn't a fool to not understand what she was going through.

The love she bore for Taehyung was very well visible to him.

A few more days rolled down the horizon. Sunrise and sunsets felt bland and unworthy to Taehyung as all he was doing was eating and working. He didn't know where he was leading on in his life but all he knew was that he had to work. Work till the point he would be too busy to think about Y/n.

But no matter how hard he tried, Y/n was breathing inside him. He might not care to think about her for the entire day but when he retired back to his bed at night and closed his eyes to sleep, the first face which would come before his vision was her. Kim Y/n. His wife.

It was another day when Taehyung was getting ready for office. He was mindlessly looking at the mirror, tying the knot of his office tie. He was still living at his father's place as he didn't have the heart or the will to move back to his mansion yet.

Just when he scooted downstairs, he saw the tensed faces of Namjoon and Mr Kim. He crooked his brows in confusion and slowly walked towards them. "What's the matter?" He asked, looking at his father, who was holding a few stacks of papers.

"Hyung?" Taehyung then looked at Namjoon as his father chose to be silent, instead he forwarded those papers to him. "Y/n has sent them." Namjoon says, looking at Taehyung whose grip tightened on the papers by now.

"So she wants a divorce now." He exclaimed calmly, tightening his jaws as he felt a harsh pang on his chest. "I think we should talk to her-" Mr Kim started speaking but Taehyung interrupted him immediately. "No dad. No! I have had enough of her now." Taehyung whispered in a dangerously low tone.

He gripped the knot of his tie before loosening and removing it. He threw away the tie piece while fisting the edge of the divorce papers, crumpling it in the process. "Tae, where are you going??" Namjoon followed behind Taehyung who was hastily walking out of the foyer of the house.

"To throw these papers on her face." Taehyung growled in anger. Mr Kim beckoned Namjoon to company Taehyung to which he immediately complied as he too sat beside Taehyung on the back seat while the driver was instructed to start the engine.

Namjoon realised that Taehyung was too hyped up to be let alone and hence he too accompanied him as he was being desperate to reach Y/n's place which was located at the outskirts of Seoul.

"I can't believe you Noona. You really signed the divorce papers and sent it to him??" Jungkook held the sides of his waist, directing angrily towards Y/n who was calmly folding her ironed clothes to place them inside the wardrobe.

"It was meant to happen anyway Jungkook." She whispered in a low and timid voice. Her face was drained out and looking pale and Jungkook could clearly make out from her bloodshot red eyes that she had cried earlier.

"Noona, I can clearly see-" "Y/NNNN!!!" Jungkook stopped talking once their house brimmed with a loud and familiar voice which yelled to call out Y/n's name. Y/n stopped what she was doing and her heartbeat raced up immediately.

Taehyung barged inside their home, without caring to look at or greet PD, who was sitting on the sofa of the drawing room. "You here?" PD stood up and walked towards him but Taehyung's eyes searched around the house to find the glimpse of Y/n.

"Come outside!! RIGHT NOW!! Y/NNN!!" PD crooked his brows in confusion when Taehyung kept yelling. His other pupils, who were living together with him in his house, came rushing towards the drawing room from their practice session.

Namjoon tried to calm Taehyung down, earning confused looks from everybody but to no avail as Taehyung was too enraged to listen to anyone. Just when he was about to yell again, he saw Jungkook followed by Y/n coming downstairs.

As soon as Taehyung saw Y/n, he crumpled the divorce papers in his fist more while his reddened eyes started glistening. Y/n slowly walked down, holding the handrails tightly as her palms had turned cold.

She knew that Taehyung would be highly affected once he saw the divorce papers but she also knew that she had to take a step. According to her, there was no reason left to keep him bound to her anymore.

Taehyung raised his hand, showing her the papers which she had sent her while she stood at a distance,  under the gazes of everyone present in the drawing room. "I need to talk to you." Taehyung spoke, his eyes looking intently at Y/n as his gaze hurled complaints towards her.

"Why? What do you need to talk about?" PD barged in between, standing in front of Taehyung, blocking his view. "I am talking to my wife…" Taehyung spoke, still looking at Y/n but then averted his gaze towards PD. "...sir."

He glared at PD as he was somewhere aware of the reason for Y/n separating herself from him. "I would appreciate it if you would not interfere in between." PD kept mum after his straight and staunch reply and moved away.

Jungkook and Namjoon stood silent to all the drama unfolding and Y/n didn't move a bit, fiddling with the sides of the sweatshirt she was wearing. "I need to talk to you, Y/n." Taehyung repeated himself, demanding from her to look at him.

"Alone." He added later to which she slowly looked back at him.

______________________________________

Hello everyone 😃🫠
I know I am late as usual but please pardon me 🥲
I am so stuck in my worklife!! It's tiring me but writing imagines is my escapade 😃😄

Please leave your reviews 💗