*+*CHAPTER 11 || LOVERS*+*

Start from the beginning

Manjiro knows better though. He knows his Y/n only does this when she's upset and worried about something.

Throwing the cloth aside, Manjiro makes a mental note of picking it up later before strong arms encircled around her shoulders, a squeeze and a peck placed on her forehead, gentle as they can come from a man of his position. "He'll come around, I'm sure the others are already planning on explaining it to him, if they haven't already that is." He mutters against her skin.

A nod and Manjiro knows she understands, she always does despite how stubborn she can be at times. Not like he can really say much, he's just, if not even more stubborn on the rare occassions.

"Now then,..." He starts once more, a cold hand trailing down her back and towards the zipper of her dress. "Let's get you comfortable, yeah?"

And just like that, the bubble pops and a giggle leaves her mouth.

Y/n pulls away, that puckered lips of hers coming back full swing as she playfully glares at him and giving his biceps a swat of her hand. "Manjiro, why are you like this?"

"Like what?" The question comes out innocent despite the implication of his former words. A zipping noise and then a fiddling hand at the clip of her bra.

"You're such a tease."

"You love it though." He murmurs before sealing her lips with his own, a wet tongue sliding along her bottom lips, a silent order for her to open up as his hands continued their ministrations of removing her dress off her shoulders and exposing the skin to the cold air of their bedroom, leaving the fabric to bunch around her hips.

Parting, Manjiro cricled an arm around her waist, before pulling her up to a stand the same time he pushes himself off the armrests and hauling her body on the table, ignoring the clattering of the objects placed around it.

Spreading her legs, he flits himself between them, a pleased and contented hum leaving his throat when they automatically wrapped around his slim waist to pull him closer.
Arms threw themselves over his shoulder and he closes the gaps between their faces once more. A kiss placed on her lips before he nuzzles his cheek against her own, a soft attempt in keeping her attention on him after being gone for an entire day.

"Y/n." He whispers her name against the shell of her ear, enjoying the shiver that racked through her body.

"Hm?"

"Did you know I've been missing you all day?" Manjiro mutters, trailing a hand up her spine, fingers smotthly sliding along the skin of her back relishing in the gentle arch that caused her soft breast to brush along his hard pecs.

"Yeah?" A breathy sigh hits his flushed skin, her own delicate fingers fiddling with his white hair, tossling the tresses to her liking.

"Mhm." A tiny rumble comes from his chest, the tip of his nose gliding along the expanse of her neck and down to her shoulders, teeth grazing at the exposed skin before the sound of a sharp wail coming from the baby monitor freezes them both in place.

Manjiro groans, slumping against her, cheeks squished as he pouts and whines.
His wife gives his nape a soft pat along with a chuckle that made Manjiro feel a little bit better as he pulls away.

"She must've realized her Mommy is home." Y/n commented as her husband huffs childishly, lightly pinching at the fat on her hips.

"We'll finish this later." Manjiro says it like it was a threat before skipping out of the room and to the nursery.

She only shakes her head at him fondly, hopping off of the table and getting ready to change herself into her comfortable night clothes.

---

Hanagaki Takemichi was right.

He is still living in that tiny apartment on the 2nd floor of that rundown and ragged apartment complex.
Takemichi feels like he could just cry from having to be inside of it again after months of not being able to return.

Actually, he would have but the situation he currently found himself in doesn't allow him to as he was suddenly the center of 3 sets of eyes' attention.

"Uh--" Takemichi starts, pausing to gulp down his nerves. "Did I do something wrong?"

Hina gives him a gentle smile. "Don't worry, Takemichi-kun, we're just going to give you an update is all."

Takemichi nods, pursing his lips as he stares at his fiance and friends sitting in front of him, the tie still wrapped around his neck feeling like it was choking him. "Ok." He says and Chifuyu takes that as his que to start talking.

"Alright," He begins, palms colliding with each other into a slap. "So,... a little incident happened earlier." Light green eyes scanning each faces present in the room.

"Clearly, we forgot to mention one important thing."

The messy haired male nodded again in agreement, remembering the confusion he felt earlier that lasted even until after the wedding party ended and the realization of one if his desrest friends absense.

"A few months after you left, the other Takemichi-kun became friends with Y/n-chan after she treated his injuries during that time."

Takemichi perked up, the familiar syllables ringing against his eardrums. "Y/n? That's her name?"

Draken furrows his brows, catching onto his surprise. "Yeah, why? Something the matter?"

Takemichi swallows, a hand coming up to his tie, loosening the fabric so he can take a deep intake of air. The image of blood running down the face of the person he held against his chest flashing before his eyes and the ringing sounds of a gunshot grating his ears in unpleasant sounds.

"It's just that-- the Mikey-kun of the last timeline said that same name before he died."