He knew where he lived, hell, he knew where everyone he cared about lived. Who would believe Jisung anyways? Jeno seemed like a sweet and caring boyfriend. Who would believe the kid known to always be in drama? 

Even if they did believe him, what was the point. He was pathetic. Who lets their boyfriend throw them around?

He broke into immediate tears. He sobbed for what felt like hours.  His body felt weak and tired. There was no way to get the anxiety or fear out other than to just sob. It felt like the only thing he could do.

He felt stuck. For the first time in years, Jisung had no way out of this situation. God forbid he broke up with Jeno he'd be dead. His friends for all he knew could be hurt.

With a shaky breath Jisung grabbed his phone. He had several texts from Felix and Seungmin asking him to hang out tonight. It brought a bitter smile to his face. At least he had a good last day with them.

The thought of not being able to respond sent his heart into another spiral. His small bittersweet simile  turned into a frown as he set his phone down.

Jisung looked down to see a bruise already forming on his arm in the shape of a handprint. He winced at the sight. It would be a while before it healed, he wasn't typically the type to wear long sleeves. It would be hard to hide something this large from everyone without it being suspicious.

-

The next day Jisung felt like he could just roll over and die. The bruise was way darker than he thought it would be. He was now royally screwed. It covered most of his forearm including part of his wrist. It was shocking how big the bruise actually was.

Jisung sighed. This would be a long day.

He rolled out of bed and found the cleanest looking hoodie off his floor. It was a black champion hoodie. He matched it with a pair of light blue skinny jeans and black converse. His hair was messy but he couldn't find the energy in himself to do more than run his fingers through his hair.

He looked over to the long stand up mirror in the corner of his room. He couldn't bring himself to look at his face. He knew he would have to fake a smile all day. He didn't look like the Jisung from yesterday. He looked like the broken version of himself.

His phone was still full of messages from his friends. Mostly things like I love you and Had a great day! to now a mix of worried Are you okay? messages. It wasn't like Jisung to not respond. Especially after such a good day. He knew the day would be filled with his friends trying to talk to him or asking why he didn't respond.

He had one new message from Jeno. Remember what I told you. Jisung felt his heart in his throat. It suddenly felt 10 degrees hotter in his normally cool room.

Jisung knew Jeno would be here any minute to pick him up from school. Just like clockwork he walked downstairs as Jeno rung his door bell.

With one last shaky breath, Jisung opened the door. Jeno had a smile on his face and was holding flowers. He was wearing a black short sleeve shirt. He had black skinny jeans and was holding a white hoodie in his other hand.

He handed Jisung the flowers. Jisung took the flowers with a small but forced grin. He didn't understand why Jeno was doing this.

"Hi beautiful." He said with a grin. "Aren't you excited for today?"

Jisung swallowed his anxiety and responded with a small but unsure nod. Jeno reached his hand out. Jisung hesitated before he took his hand into his. Jeno lead the pair to his car.

A song was playing that Jisung had never heard before. Jisung tried to hide his anxiety, not wanting Jeno to win whatever sick game he was playing. Maybe if he acted unbothered Jeno would take back what was said? Jisung knew it was false hope.