Chapter 16 • Faron

Start from the beginning

Strolling over to her casually, I wrap her up into my wanting arms

Strolling over to her casually, I wrap her up into my wanting arms. All I want to do is to take off with her wrapped up in my embrace, lock her in my room and never let her escape from me ever again.

"Get the hell off of her! She's not yours anymore!" I feel Jaci tense up in my arms from Braxtons over heated demand.

"She's my fucking mate! Not yours!" I growl at Braxton angrily. Releasing Jaci, I turn my heated gaze to him, glaring down at him hatefully.

"She's bonded to me asshole, look?" If a pin could drop on this dungeon floor at this very moment I think everyone in the Academy above us could actually hear it echoing throughout the walls.

Even all of our gang members become mysteriously quiet.

Craning my to head toward Jaci, my eyes roam all over her body and I notice the fucking disgusting symbol that's placed on her chest and of course it's none other than fucking Braxtons.

My flaring temper is hotter than actual boiling lava

Before I lose all of my control, Ora stops me.

"What the fuck?" Ora exclaims, stomping over to Jaci, placing his hands on her upper arms. Gripping her tightly, he turns her to him facing in his direction. Scowling at the fucking symbol in disgust.

"I enjoyed fucking her too!" Braxton boast. We all become outrageously furious.

Looking over to Jaci, with my eyes wide, I can't understand why she would even do this.

"I'm sorry." Jaci barely whimpers out dropping her head down in shame.

We all turn to Braxton, ready to rip his heart right out of his fucking chest. I honestly don't think I have ever been this upset before in my entire existence. 

"Why Jaci?" Asher ask, his voice is low and shaky. I can hear the agony in his spoken words.

"I was drugged ok? Mr. Dumbass over there thought it was a good idea for some reason to do it without my fucking permission!" Ora releases Jacis arms, pounding his feet on the dungeon floor, he makes his way hurriedly over to Braxton. Glaring him down with fire in his eyes.