Stay | Dream Reaction #7

Start from the beginning

HAECHAN

A smile crept on his lips when he heard you yawn beside him. Since the holiday season was busy for both of you this year, you took this single free night to have an at-home movie date. And by at-home date, you were at the 127 dorm, cuddled up with your boyfriend in the living room.

As the ending credits of the movie you just watched played on the screen, you sat up to check your phone. It was pretty late. You then glanced out the window and gasped when you saw how much snow was flying everywhere. The storm had just started when you arrived, but you didn't expect it to be still going on. And you didn't have a car, which meant you'd have to walk home because the buses were most likely done for the day.

You then glanced at Haechan who already read your mind. "Well, it looks like you're snowed in. I guess you won't be leaving tonight," He cutely shrugged.

"Of course, you're happy about that." You narrowed your eyes at him.

He pouted in response, "Whyyy? This means we can spend more time together!"

If anyone else saw how clingy and cute Haechan was around you, the boy would never hear the end of it. You shook your head at the boy and reached for the remote.

"Should we watch another movie then?" You suggested.

The male smirked and looked at you with a teasing glint. "I was thinking we should try something else."

Before any suspecting questions could be asked, Haechan grabbed you by the neck and pulled you into a passion-filled kiss. You let out a gasp, only to be swallowed by the pressing of his lips on yours. The initial shock quickly faded as you felt yourself melting into his touch. However, your eyes opened as soon as they closed. You forced yourself to pull away, earning a whine from the boy.

"You do realize any of your Hyungs can walk out this very second, right?" You pointed out while trying to catch your breath.

There have been too many embarrassing times when someone caught the two of you in moments like this. All thanks to Lee Haechan, of course.

"Don't worry about them. They're all sleeping."

He kept his hand on the nape of your neck, ready to kiss you again. But just as your noses touched, the sound of shuffling footsteps disrupted the two of you.

"Hey, Donghyuck are you still up?"

You instantly motioned for the boy to get off you and sat up to see Mark coming from the hallway.

"Oh (Y/n), I was wondering if you had gone home yet. It's pretty messy outside," He scratched his head.

You nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it is."

"What were you guys doing?" He asked. Haechan rolled his eyes, annoyed by the rapper.

"Before you interrupted us, (Y/n) and I were—"

"Deciding on what movie to watch next!" You cut in, afraid of what he was going to say.

Haechan shot you a "why did you do that?" look. You sent him a glare in response. Mark, on the other hand, remained clueless as ever.

"Really? Has (Y/n) seen Elf yet? You should totally watch that," The elder walked around to sit at the end of the couch. "Do you mind if I join you guys?"

Before you could answer, Johnny and Jaehyun came into the room.

"Yah, are you watching Christmas movies without us?"