Rainy Days | Jeno Imagine #4

Title: Rainy Days

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: none ^ - ^

Word Count: 531

Author's Note: I apologize for how cliché this is. I've just been wanting to post something and this piece has been in the back of my files for a long time. Going off of that, I've been working on some slightly longer stories for this blog. So please look forward to that. Thank you for reading 

^ - ^

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

A small sigh escaped as you looked out the library windows. The sky was a gloomy gray. Rain was falling and falling, not planning to stop anytime soon. It was pretty watching the drops of rain plop down to the ground one by one But it didn't stop the dreary mood you now felt due to the weather.

Without hurry, you slowly gathered your things and got up from the table you had been sitting at. Taking a deep breath, you prepared yourself to soon be very wet.

Closing your eyes, you stepped outside and waited for the first drops to fall on you. But to your surprise none did. You opened your eyes to see a big black umbrella hovering above you. The corner of your lips curled upward when you turned to see the owner of the umbrella.

"How did you know to come here?" You asked.

"I figured you didn't look at the weather forecast today. So I ran over to bring you an umbrella."

"You didn't have to do that," You said, feeling a little guilty.

He shook his head with a smile, "I wanted to see you. And I finished my schedule early."

You and Jeno walked peacefully, hand-in-hand. You listened to each other talk about your day. It felt like a quiet moment, just the two of you and nothing else.

Jeno's footsteps stopped when you reached the front gates of your apartment. He looked at you hesitantly, before letting go of the umbrella.

"Jeno-ssi, what are you—" You started to question him.

However, you were silenced by a warm pair of lips pressed against yours. Your face was cupped in his hands as the boy kissed you softly. You were quite startled for a few seconds. But it didn't take long for you to melt into his touch.

Your eyes fluttered open moments later after pulling away. "What was that for?"

"We've never kissed in the rain before," Jeno spoke softly, looking down at his shoes and back at you with a shade of pink on his cheeks.

You blinked at your boyfriend in slight surprise and amusement. And you thought you were the more romantic one in the relationship.

"Was it bad?" Jeno asked, slightly wary.

You quickly shook your head, "No, I liked it. But now we're going to catch a cold."

You reached your hand out in the air, even though both of you were soaked from head to toe.

"It's okay, Jaemin will take care of us," Jeno shrugged. You laughed and urged him to walk faster to escape the rain.

After changing and drying off in your apartment, the two of you would enjoy a cozy date indoors. Usually, rainstorms are just another excuse for you to be in a gloomy mood. But now you have Jeno, rainy days would become something you looked forward to.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ