Stay | Dream Reaction #7

Start from the beginning

Before going to his dorm, you stopped by the grocery store and picked up a few things for hot pot. Renjun's eyes immediately lit up when he saw you even bought his favorite shrimp balls. Since some of his members were there, you guys all ate together.

Aside from dinner, Renjun locked the two of you inside his bedroom. Then he would vent to you about what's been bothering him lately. Sitting beside him on the bed, you would hold his hand in yours and listen the whole time. When it came to responding, you gave the best encouragement you could and reassured him that his feelings were valid.

8:30 p.m. was when you usually left to go back home. But this time, Renjun tugged on your wrist when you made a move to get up.

"Stay, please?" He spoke in a tiny voice.

You were a bit taken aback because this was the first time he's asked you to stay over. The two of you could get pretty shy about these things. But there was none of that from Renjun tonight.

So you nodded and let him pull you back into the bed to lay down next to each other. He hummed as your fingers stroked his hair.

"Thank you. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you," He'd say a few moments later. In response, you smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"Of course. I'll be here for as long as you need."

__________________________________________________________

JENO

He and the Dreamies had just returned from their tour in Japan. Even though he was gone for a few days, the time was too long for Jeno. So when you came over to cook a welcome-home meal for him and the Dreamies, the boy refused to leave your side.

Throughout dinner, you were practically glued to Jeno's lap. His arms remained securely wrapped around your stomach, as his chin rested atop your shoulder. Any teasing from his members went largely ignored. Even when it was late, Jeno didn't want you to go home.

"I spent all week missing you. Can't you stay a little longer?" He avoided the stern look you were giving him.

The sensible part of you said to just go home like you usually did. Jeno's slept over at your apartment a few times. But you've never stayed in his dorm, afraid that it'd be weird with his members also being there. However, they had all retired to their rooms by now. And it wasn't like you had any plans the next day.

Your eyes dropped down to the boy who was playing with your fingers with a pout. Though you had a hard time expressing it, you had missed him just as much as he did. There was no harm in staying over one night, right?

You let out a pretend sigh, "Okay...I guess I can stay."

"Really?" The boy's eyes lit up, surprised that you said yes.

Since you didn't have any clothes to wear to sleep, Jeno happily lent you one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants. His eye smile appeared when you waddled out of the bathroom.

"I look ridiculous, Jeno-ssi."

"No, you look cute," He stood up to take you in his arms. "I should just have you wear my clothes from now on."

You shook your head with a smile, and let him carry you to his bed. From there, you guys would lay in each other's arms, talking about miscellaneous things until you guys fell asleep.

After the first time, Jeno knew that he wanted to sleep with you in his arms for the rest of his life. This was where he belonged.

__________________________________________________________