584-588: Teacher (26-30)

584: Please be gentle with me.

The princess stared at the person without speaking for a while.

Yuan Huaizhen felt uneasy.

Why does she look at him so strangely? Didn't the pock sticked to the face just wipe off? Or was he sweating too fast to see her in order to see her soon?

In addition, he just went to the street to buy some wedding candy paper-cuts, but when he came back, he was stuffed with many things, and some of them were very strong.

The east neighbor Xishe, who lives in Tonghua Lane, knew that the doctor Yuan was about to get married. One by one, he was full of joy, and he wished to set off firecrackers to announce the world. Their **** was cold.

It's really not easy.

This time, they also broke their hearts for the doctor. You said that such a young man with a flesh and blood, must look and look, he must have the ability, the plate should be smooth and the work should be fine, but he should not be close to the woman, except to ask a doctor. Diagnosis, poor communication with the elder girls, so what happened?

They even suspect that Doctor Yuan is terminally ill, the kind that will bleed when approaching a woman.

Well now, they no longer have to worry about the happy life of Doctor Yuan. It is said that after a man marries a wife, he has a greater sense of family responsibility. Think about it. There is a careful and responsible doctor living nearby. If there is any headache or fever, the medical hall will come around the corner. What a sense of security!

Neighbors were eager to settle down in the lotus room with the outstanding doctor Yuan Yuan. Even if they could not live for a long time, it would be great to stay for a year and a half.

In order to let Doctor Yuan and his mysterious lady deeply feel the goodwill of the neighborhood, waves of new weddings bombarded the masters and brothers from time to time, making people soft.

In short, everyone's enthusiasm made the brothers unable to resist.

There are some patients who have been cured by the older brothers. In order to congratulate the doctor on their new marriage, this family stuffed a bunch of green onions and said what can let the woman get away from him. Let's forget about the Yue family's return, and give him the girl. He heard the pure and shy brother with a red face, his hands and feet don't know where to put it.

However, this is the first time he married a wife. The eldest girl went back to the sedan chair and had no experience, so she listened with humility and did not have a little impatience.

Everyone was talking more and more, pulling the master brother not to let him go.

Yuan Huaizhen finally got away from the master garden of Master Li ’s dung-smelling fragrance, and he met Master Han ’s family again. He kept talking, and before he refused, the other party patted his chest. , Plucked up his sleeves and covered the yard to catch chickens, ducks, geese and rabbits. The master was standing in a pile of chicken feathers, duck feathers, goose feathers, rabbit hair, waiting silently, and by the way, plucking the hairs of unknown species on the head.

It's a chicken feather.

Well, this thing has a bright fur and detailed texture, which can be inferred that the owner is a good-looking and beautiful-looking cock.