579-583: Teacher (21-25)

Start from the beginning

Relentless and benevolent makes people want to stop.

"Princess Chang is right." Little Qin Emperor has something to do with it, "Listen to the words of the king and read ten years of books. I am stupid and only impulsive. If I can marry the princess as a wife, it is good to do what I do Can be admonished as a servant, diligent in loving the people, you and I are a pair of loved empresses that have been passed down through the ages. "

Lin Lang had taught Xiaoqin Emperor's brazenness, no matter what she said, the other party would definitely try to lead her to the wrong way. She didn't want to talk to him, she walked to the stepmother's face, and in the terrified eyes of the other party, the long sword crashed into the sheath, converging coldly.

"Farewell from now on, you and I have lost our former grace."

The woman in black walked to the window and did not look back.

"The princess has learned a lesson." Qin Tang sighed. "It's a lonely nostalgia for the old love, and it seems to be a woman's kindness."

A double-sided lacquered wood screen isolates the inside and outside, and a colorful ribbon bird is embroidered on the screen, perched in Tianzhu, narcissus, and plum, taking the beautiful meaning of "Tianxian Gongshou". The Emperor Qin ran into a screen before, and the blood on his waist fell into the eyes of the ribbon bird, especially in the dark fire.

"The Twelve Guardians, who want to see people alive and corpses when they die." Little Qin stared at Lang Lang like a wolf, turning black and white upside down. "At any cost, he captured this assassin who dare to sneak into the queen's dorm room and assassinate.

Lin Lang calculates him, isn't he betting on her soft heart?

He gambled that she would come to see him tonight and deliberately arranged the Qin Palace to be unguarded, false and truthful, and hard to see. As soon as she came, he had 70% certainty to keep her. When it was time for a country, or his private ban, she couldn't help her refuse. Since Emperor Famine dared to take the Seven Cities of Qin Kingdom, then he only wanted a woman, not too much?

"You turned out to be good!"

Her look changed.

"So the princess should just obey her hand and **** it." Emperor Xiao Qin smiled. "But you are born above ten thousand people, and you haven't died. You probably won't listen to it. It's fine if you struggle occasionally."

He kicked his black boots, and the green crane bottle on the ground was like a stream of light, and he was easily caught in the palm of his hand.

"Well, this is the medicine that Princess Chang gave me. I'm a man, with copper and iron bones. I can still bear it. Princess Chang's delicate skin and tender meat may need it more."

Emperor Qin spit out the words, "Go ahead."

Twelve black shadows surround Lin Lang's side, with no sound, like ghosts.

The stepmother was so frightened that she would be paralyzed if the guard was not holding her.

The Twelve Guardians of Qin Palace, above the Forbidden Army and the Dark Guard, are not subject to any orders from the Qin Dynasty, but only follow the orders of the commander. The difference between them and the Dark Guard is that in addition to the unfathomable martial arts and magic power, it is also the freedom to choose the loyalty of the Lord. After investigation, any clan blood can become their object of loyalty.