17

Someone's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing... I knew that they were close but...damn. That close. It's so funny... I though I was their number one...

I guess it doesn't really matter anymore...

Oh well but this video will certainly be useful.

Sunday
10:20 AM
Aizawas Place

The day began with cloudy skies and a beautiful man in his bed. Stretching out his body and barley waking up from his slumber.

"Mmh ? Where'd she go?"

He thought as he got up from his bed. He slowly made his way into his bathroom and got his morning routine done. Meanwhile you were making breakfast and watching Tokyo's Revengers on the big screen in the kitchen.

Currently invested in both cooking and watching your favorite character be a bad ass. You didn't notice the big man coming up from behind you. Giving you a bear hug.

"Morning Princess...you left me all alone in bed"

"Ah"

You yelped out in surprise.

"You scared me and sorry big man, I just figured you'd like something to eat since you don't really eat properly so I got up and tada...look what I made"

You said smiling big.

He looked over your shoulder to find some yogurt topped with fruits and scrambled eggs with bacon on top on the sides.

"You made this for me...?"

"Of course I did...I'm worried about you so why wouldn't I?"

"....thanks baby...I appreciate it"

He gave you a quick peck while grabbing his plate and your own and making his way towards his small dinner table.

Breakfast was amazing. Well...your mornings were always great but today you felt like you were an actual couple with a schedule to involve each other in your every day lives. You felt like you weren't hiding your relationship for the first time in forever it seemed. But good things always come to an end. Sooner or later you'd have to go back to your home and continue this cycle of deception until your dirty little secret was no more.

That's until you were walking back home when you noticed that somebody was lingering around you. Nothing was too out of the ordinary at first so you decided to ignore it and just continue walking but as soon as you were about to turn the corner. A black car pulled up and the person who was lingering around you suddenly pushed you into the back of the car and got in with you.

You thrashed around and kicked as hard as you could but whoever was holding onto you had such a grip it that it started to hurt you the more you moved around. As soon as you started to lose strength a towel suddenly was wrapped around your head and you felt your arms being tied with rope.

Then you suddenly feel a hand grasp your throat and another hand opening your mouth.

"It's okay...."

"Now drink..."

Then you had lost consciousness.

As you slowly started to wake up from being drugged. You still couldn't see a thing. But you were tied to a chair. Mouth gagged. And your hands where behind your back. All you could do was thrash and hope somebody could come rescue you but nothing...

"You don't have to move you know...The more you move, the tighter the binds will get so just stop."

You froze. There was a voice coming out of a sound system but it was modified a bit so you couldn't describe the voice. So you just held onto your breath and waited for more information on why or what was going on. Then a sigh came out from system.

"....I know what you did....and to prove it. Just lend me your ear sweet pea"

*Audio plays*

"Now...who's a good girl"

"Meee...I ammm"

"Mhmh now whos the one who's claiming you over this desk"

"You Sho...it's always you-"

*smack*

"AH"

"No no no. bad girl...that's not the proper way to address me now is it...?"

"Sorry daddy...I'm sorr-"

You heard in horror. That was you....and Shouta...

The day before. When he trapped you both in that room.... Why does this person have this... more importantly your mind started spinning on where they were hiding in that room. But since your mind was too fucked to think. The voice started to speak out to you once more.

"Now you see I have this nice little video and I'm almost certain that you wouldn't want to let this get out to the public. As you know. If people find out about this little affair...what's gonna happen to your precious professor...and also your lover..."

"....huh?" You let out a muffled hum.

"That's right sweet pea...I know about your little lover too...And you know what's so funny...you, him and your professor are all best friends...LIKE really???? You just had to mess with both of them and cheat on the one who cared about you the most. Huh? Well I can't talk either I hurt them too but...anyways...let's talk...."

Monday
9:37 A.M
Campus

Kirishimas pov

Today...was weird. Usually it's a gloomy time around morning classes because everybody's just waking up and going straight into hardcore note taking. Yet today seems a bit more odd. I saw y/n but she seemed like she was distracted by something. I tried to walk up to her today but I got carried away by my beautiful babe Mina. I hadn't seen her in awhile since she locked herself in her dorm room to cram for an upcoming test this week and since she hadn't studied. She's figure it was the best strategy to take. Though I'm still worried about my bestie...I wonder if she'll be alright... but anyways.

"Hey babe...do what do I owe the pleasure of seeing my favorite pinky...?"

Aizawas Pov
I started class a little later than usual today because I went to go visit a special somebody at the hospital. Yet as soon as I walk into class I noticed that my special student was missing. Y/n....

I thought nothing at first maybe that she was sick but until I found her in the hallway alone that's when  I started to think...Then she spotted me.

"Y/n hey...why didn't you-"

She started to run.

"Y/N!...HEY!"

A/N

SO UPDATE YEAH HAPPY NEW YEAR. Personally the year is mid. Nothing to good yet nothing too bad has happened either. But I am excited about one thing and it's finding a job. And getting out of my house to distract myself from my own world. I'm the mean time here have this chapter and please don't forget to check out my figure collection Instagram @ahleloli

I post figures manga and other things I buy and want to show off cause I have no mutuals who are into my shit.

Anyways Here's to a happy new year 🎈

~ Adri