11

"Mic....where the fuck did you take me"

It was a normal restaurant on the outside but on the inside. It was a garden. You'd never seen anything like this before and it made your heart flutter with excitement.

"Mic get the fuck out why did you bring me to this bomb ass place???"

"Sweetheart I just thought you'd enjoy this a bit more than a fancy dinner date"

"UMMM I THINK THIS IS MORE EXPENSIVE THEN A FANCY DINNER DATE I MEAN FOR ALL MIGHT SAKE THE CHAIRS ARE VELVET AND THE MF TABLE IS MADE OUT OF FUCKING FLOWERS???? AND THIS ISNT EXPENSIVE???...*sigh*....how much...?"

"Huh..?"

"Mic...how much did this dinner cost"

"I don't know. Maybe a couple thousand?"

You choked on your own spit.

"A COUPLE tHoUsAnD?!?!?! MIC GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW"

"Yo yo yo chilll....besides I already paid. I know the owner here as well so. Just accept it and let's have a good time."

"Mic Im seriously gonna kill you."

"But...it was worth it ;)"

He smirked

"Oh yeah...how come"

"Cause I got to see you smile...that's why"

As both of you continue to bicker and make small talk. Mic had felt a strange presence ever sense he picked you up from your apartment. Ultimately deciding to ignore it. He started to pay more attention towards you. Who was still going on and on about why you would've just been sufficed with Burger King instead of the expensive restaurant.

"Sir are you meeting somebody here?"

Spoke a hostess.

"No no I'm sorry I came without reservations is there an open spot available?"

"Of course right this way Mr...?"

"Ai..."

"Ai...?"

"Aikawa"

"Okay Mr. Aikawa follow me."

Aizawa followed the woman to the opposite side of the garden where you and mic where seated at and was placed right in between you and mic but since there were big bushes in the way. It made it very hard to see from your point of view on the opposite side. Yet Aizawa could still see and hear the conversation you both were having.

"I'll have the special thanks"

"And you my lady?"

"I'll have the soup thank you."

As you looked around the building. You were admiring all the different types of plants and flowers that were being presented that night. Some red, Some blue, And some white but what really caught your eye was a yellow flower. It was strange but you couldn't keep your eyes off it. It was so exotic that it just looked like it didn't belong there but yet still none the less beautiful. You felt yourself smile silly at it until you noticed that Mic was just staring at you the whole time .

"Oh I'm sorry? Did you say something?"

"I didn't, you really like that flower over there do you?"