Chapter Three; Eat up.

Tw, this chapter may include mentions of ED, forced eating and a little bit of SH.

I sit down at the table as Chef Pee Pee brings me mac n cheese, I hold the fork firmly in my grip, staring at the bowl of hot cheese and pasta, I loose my appetite and put the fork down onto the table, I get up to go back to my room but Chef Pee Pee stops me.
"Where do you think you're going, brat? You haven't even touched your mac n cheese you have been wanting all day! Or... This morning I guess? But, where are you going?!" Chef Pee Pee grunted.
"To my room... I'm not hungry."
"Ohh, no you don't! You are going to sit at that god damn table and eat Every. Last. Bit. Of that mac n cheese."
"I told you, I am not hungry!"
"You'd better sit yo' a$$ down boy."
"No!"
Chef Pee Pee grabs me and sits me down and shoves a fork full of mac n cheese into my mouth, I gag.
"SWALLOW IT!" He yells.
I throw up hitting my cvt arm on the table side, tears roll down my face as I run upstairs and jump onto my bed.

Chef Pee Pee's POV:
What the hell just happened. He just threw up right there...
What is up with this boy today? Maybe he was sick? No, it would have actually looked like it. And why did he suck his teeth when he hit his arm? It wasn't a bad hit— Wait.. No.. He couldn't of? He wouldn't of...
I'll go check on him...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I walk upstairs and knock on Juniors room only to hear sobbing.
"Junior. Open the door now."
"What— do Y-OU wa-nt?!" He cried.
I barged through the door and sat on the bed with him.
"Show me your arm... "
"W-what..?"
"You heard me."
"I-I w-why..?"
I sigh, grabbing his arm and rolling up the sleeve, I take off the bandage with a calm look on my face, his scars were brutal. I sigh again.
"I'll go tell your dad." I said, changing the bandage and rolling the sleeve back down.
"W-what?! No!"
"I will have to, sorry Junior."
"He— He won't understand like you do!"
I walk out of the room ignoring his words, I tell his dad and head back downstairs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Junior's POV:
No no no no no no no no... DAMN IT!!

"JUNIOR!!" My dad called.
I breath heavily, not knowing what to do. But then... Thats it! I grab the pretend gun.

"JUNIOR!! CHEF PEE PEE JUST TOLD ME YOU THREW UP IN THE KITCHEN AND YOU CVT YOURSELF!! YOU LITTLE ATTENTION SEEKING PEICE OF—"

I point the gun towards him.
"STAY BACK DAD! COME ANY CLOSER AND I'LL SHOOT!!"

"Junior. You wouldn't dare. Put that damn gun down right now."

"I would! So get the fvck back!" I swallowed my words.
I accidentally pull the trigger and a nerf bullet falls out.

"See? I knew it was fake. Now get your a$$ over here." My dad demands.
I drop the gun and run towards the window and open it, I jump out and climb down, my dad chasing behind me. "JUNIOR WHEN I GET YOU YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!"