"It will be the longest quickie that you've ever had." Harry whispered between us, his eyes went dark into the shadows that appeared over us. He didn't waste no time, his arm was wrapped around my waist and his lips were back on my mouth as he feverishly kissed poisonous liquid onto my tongue.

His lips were soft, hot, sweet, wet. Lapping over mine, I could hear the grunt that rested on the tip of his tongue where his throat failed to keep it. It's utterly embarrassing that I was soaked just from the heated kiss, I could feel the burning in my stomach and my thighs were clenching to keep myself from shaking. Harry's nose nudged mine, it was cold compared to his lips, I felt his hot breath travel down my cheek and down to my chin until his nose found a spot against the kiss of my lips.

"Open your mouth, Angel."

I was hesitant, standing still with a curious pinch. He towered over me, pulling himself from me to study me while his fingers danced their way from my stomach, up to my chest. It felt like I was anticipating something; well, I was, but the nerves weren't dying down and I needed him to stop taking this so slow—why was he going so slow? Couldn't he see how much I needed him? I needed him. He was teasing me. I hated being teased.

Fuck.

"Breathe, baby love," Harry chuckled lowly with pinched bushy brows, "It's just my fingers. Need that pretty little mouth open for me, okay?"

"I am breathing," I retorted short of breath, I couldn't help but to swallow thickly at the feel of his fingers resting on my chin until I felt them tapping on my lips carefully. Harry gazed, tilting his head as he waited for entry, and I parted my lips with my tongue only slightly sticking out a little past my bottom lip.

"Good girl," Fuck, he's gonna kill me, "Keep breathing for me, alright?"

His took a step towards me, I felt his hips flush right against mine; his aching member was still hard and still very much looking for attention. Fluttering my eyes shut, his two fingers dipped into my mouth until his cold rings hit the top of my lip and the tips of his fingers were resting at the back of my tongue. Breathing through my nose now, with half-lidded eyes, I gazed up at him for what to do next.

"Angel, my god," He was sarcastically sympathetic with his words, taunting me as he pumped his fingers in and out of my mouth; watching very closely at the spit that gathered around his digits until it was dripping with each pump, "Wish you could see how beautiful you are right now. Losin' my fuckin' mind."

The way he called me his Angel, I could feel the edges of my shoulder blades burn from the force of egoistical wings that only got bigger from each stroke.

My tongue worked under his digits, wetting it more for him, to which I earned a low growl from him. Harry's face was pinched with pleasure, even if we weren't doing the physical part yet, he loved to tease just as much as he loved to fuck; that was very apparent. After a few more pumps, my mouth fell empty without his fingers inside of them and he forced his thigh between mine, using his foot to kick my feet apart until they were wide enough for him. My fists were balled at each sides of my hips, eyeing his two dripping fingers as they disappeared under my dress.

"H-Harry," I shivered, biting down on my shaky bottom lip while finding my balance with one hand stretching out to grip his white button up. Harry only nodded with sympathy, I felt his two fingers graze up and down the lace of my underwear slowly, pathetically wet and clit swollen and aching so bad that he could feel it above the cloth.

"How long you been like this, honey? So long, hm? Need attention?" Harry was now inches from my face, towering over me and the only way I could face him was to tilt my head completely back to look at him.