✶ 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖥𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌: 𝖯𝗈𝗅𝗒!𝖲𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗋𝗂 ✶

Mulai dari awal

"when do you ever allow us to take it off?" riri playfully rolls her eyes at her wife and held out a hand in reassurance. "come on, baby, stop being so damn cautious and join your loving wives on the skating rink."

a hesitant sigh blew past shuri's lips as she stretches her hands out, feeling slightly at ease when her wives interlocked her hands with theirs.

"ready whenever you are." you lightly soothed your queen with a warm smile.

she can do this.

besides, it was just ice.

just ice that can give you a horrible concussion and crucial bruises...but she mustn't dwell on the negative outcomes and instead let loose with her two favorite girls.

her grip tightened on both of you, "just promise to not let me go."

"we promise, baby." riri agrees with a firm head nod.

with a shaky exhale, she pushed herself onto the icy ground and immediately lost balance but riri's reflexes were quick, catching her by her lower back. "see we got you, sweetie."

after a few minutes of recollecting herself, she regained her balance, which was still shaky, but eventually, she managed her balance being steady as a rock.

"there you go, baby!" you cheered at shuri who became flustered at the appreciation, "we knew you could do it."

balancing on the ice was out of the way. now it was the moving around part, that certainly bothered her to an extent. you and riri noticed her worried glance at the ice, clearly looking skeptical as if it would harm her, which it could, but not on riri's watch.

"baby steps..." riri cooed, caressing shuri's clothed left arm in comfort, "baby steps is how we're gonna get through this."

"we're not gonna let you fall, darling."

instantly her glazed eyes meet yours, "promise."

instead of safely reassuring her, panic took over your features, in realization that tears were leaking out of her eyes. "oh baby, what's wrong?"

"it's just that....everything that happened to wakanda and my mama's death and stress overloading upon my arrival as queen..." she stutters, her bottom lip quivering in sadness as she opted to continue, "it's just been too much...and i can't handle all of it," she cried.

ever since she was announced queen, her duties weren't always easy and often gave her no time to relax. mainly, she had to postpone many dates and pulled many all-nighters, there were even times when she would miss out on dinner.

sharing a glance with the williams girl, you both decided to remove her from the ice and rest your feet. slowly but surely, you manage to get the hysterical queen away from the ice and seated on the nearby bleachers.

"oh shuri, we had no idea that you were under all that stress." you gently wiped her tears away, making her heart flutter at your tenderness, which was one of the many reasons why she fell in love with you.

she hiccuped, "i don't know how my mother and brother accomplished it all...it's just maybe i'm not fit to be queen."

"that's not true." your tone was sincere and riri ran her fingers through shuri's curly mohawk, more of her style of comfort. you hated when your girls second-guess themselves daily and you were always there to uplift their spirits. "you are fit to be queen, no matter what you say, your mother and brother are happy and by your side, in every decision, you make for your country."