Inspiration behind Sh*t (Stuff) happens

I've always been fascinated about the different kinds of love when it comes to relationships. There's always so much emphasis on the romantic kinda of love that sometimes we forget other types of love are just as important. As great as romantic love is and can be, there's no denying that it can be fickle, a lot of reading in between the lines - it's more about what's unsaid than said and a somewhat never ending pursuit of something that is so elusive. And even when we're lucky enough to find it, there needs to be constant effort to keep the magic alive while not falling in the trap of a relationship bubble.

The kinda love you have for your friends and family both actual and work - is more solid and steady. Maybe because there's less stakes involved or cause platonic love is rooted in care and a strong sense of reassurance. Either way you spend most of your days with these people who get to know both your best and worst part of yourself and don't judge or see you differently cause of it. There's just a sense of stability, connection and trust in this love just works.

I wanted to explore what  it would be like crossing from platonic love to romantic love

I wanted to explore what  it would be like crossing from platonic love to romantic love. So here's that story.