A Lovely Start(Date)

Great, a date, Donnie really didn't want to do this, he didn't even think he liked April anymore, he walked into the park and walked around for a bit, soon being surprised to see Casey. Casey turned around, it looked beautiful to Donnie, the moon in the back, the stars in the sky, the roses in Casey's hands, the water lowering and rising, just a perfect scene, like something in a romance film or love story, best part to Donnie was that it was Casey. Wait, why was he like this!

Casey was his enemy! Donnie blushed a bit as Casey laughed and walked up to him, "Surprised to see you here." Donnie looked away a bit, "I could say the same about you." Casey smiled at the blushing mutant, soon holding the roses to Donnie, "Guess these are for you." Donnie looked at them, quite flattered, but resisted, "Thought they were for April." Casey smiled, winking at Donnie, "Eh, she couldn't make it and I think they fit you better." Donnie smiled and accepted the gift, "Dork." Casey laughed a bit, "Come enjoy the view with me, it should be much nicer now that you are here." Donnie laughed, "I don't know, it was quite nice when I seen you in it."

Casey laughed as he took Donnie's hand, them both walking over to sit near the lake, they admired the view, it was silent for a while, but soon, Donnie broke the silence, "Y'know, I don't think I like April anymore." Casey looked over at Donnie, "Honestly, I have to agree, recently I've had someone else on my mind." Donnie was now interested, looking at Casey with a confused look, "Oh? Who is it?" Casey blushed a bit, but he remained confident, "You gotta guess." Donnie frowned a bit, "Fine, hmm, let's see, is it... Raph?" Donnie joked, Casey laughed, "Nah, he's a hot head." Donnie laughed a bit, "Okay okay, is it.. Mikey?" Casey placed his head on Donnie, "No way! One more guess" Donnie smiled, "Okay, is it... Leo?" Casey smile, an arm wrapping around Donnie's torso, "No, it's you silly!"

Donnie passed, Him?  Donnie was speech less, just a blushing mess. Casey was a bit worried but tried to keep his confidence, he slowly moved his head off Donnie but was immediately pulled into a kiss, he was surprised but really happy, he kissed back quickly. The two remained in the kiss for a while before breaking apart, Casey smiled at Donnie, "I love you." Donnie smiled back, "I love you too, Casey."

April and Donnie's brothers were quite a distance away, just watching, they were proud.

Leo laughed, "I always knew Donnie was bi." Mikey looked confused, "Donnie is bi??" Raph hit the back of Mikey's head, "Duh! He likes girls and boys, April and Casey are examples!" Mikey rubbed the back of his head, "Ow! That was rude!" April and Leo shushed them, Leo spoke harshly but in a whisper, "Shut up, they might hear us!" April took a few photos to tease Donnie and Casey later.