"And you're the best daughter-in-law, that I've always wished for..." She said it with the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen in my life.

.

.

After a hearty breakfast full of flavours and love, I'm here right now getting ready for work.

I never thought that such a mother-in-law even existed in the whole country.

Honestly, I have a very low appetite. I remember loving food so much as a child that I used to live for it, but as I grew and my bullies increased, I stopped many habits, and eating food with great love was one of them.

Okay, Kiara, enough of your childhood talks... Let's get ready.

I told myself that and got ready in 15 minutes and go downstairs to where Mom was reading magazines.

"Bye Mom...I'm going!" I said, waving my hand at her.

"Bye, dear, but remember to come home before 7, so that you have enough time to prepare food." She waved at me and then said

"Yes, sure." I replied, and then went towards my car.

Once I started the car and went on the main road, I decided to call Prishu, and as soon as I picked up the phone to call her, I received her call.

"Damn Gurll, you're going to live a hundred years." I said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Oh my, my... it's my pleasure that the great Kiara Mehra Khurana is still remembering me, after getting married and having a hot husband." Prisha said, and we both started laughing.

"Oh man... By the way, I called you to inform you that I'm going to work today." I informed her and did a little happy Chandler dance while driving.

"What? Are you serious? Man, you really did some great deeds to have such a wonderful mother-in-law." she said, and it made me feel a little happy.

"Bruh, don't forget that she's going to be your mother-in-law too, and I'm going to be your elder sister-in-law,. I said, and I could literally feel her blushing on the other side.

"Aww, someone is blushing." I said in a teasing tone.

"How did you know that I was blushing?" She snapped in a surprised tone.

"Bestie instincts!" she said as soon as she finished the earlier sentence.

"Bruh, if you know the answer, then why ask the question?" I asked, making an unbelievable expression.

"Just time pass." she replied.

I imitated her, which made both of us laugh.

"Okay, Prishu, it's time for me to go." I said as I entered my office's parking area.

"Okay Kia. B-Bye."

"Bye!" I replied, and we both laughed and hung up the phone.

Honestly, I'm 23 years old and I act like I'm 3 whenever I'm in front of Prisha. That girl is my whole world. She was always there for me, and so once in my life, I decided to be there for her, and so I got married.

As you people would know, praising someone so dear to you takes a lot of time, and I've got to go to the office. We'll conclude this topic here for now.

I thought this as soon as I got out of the car and looked at the clock.

**************************************************************

As soon as I entered the office, a sudden wave of happiness hit me. Coming to the workspace after 10 days is one thing, and coming the next day after your marriage is another.