404's bio (remaked)

Start from the beginning

Mind Manipulation

404 can take complete control of others' SOUL's, allowing him to alter, distort and warp their mind to think various things, commonly using this method to force others into serving him.

Great Knowledge

From 404's long lasting time in the multiverse, he knows almost everything of it.

Dark Blasters

Powerful Blasters designed by The Astral Mother herself, able to destroy almost anything that it is fired at. Upon making contact it is able to delete any regular or glitched code out code, whether it is a person, object, essence, or anything of sorts. When he was little they were able to destroy Mountains without much of an issue, now with the upgrades from the Mainframe they are capable of destroying Universes and even the Multiverse if enough are used.

Balance Ray

He can weaker opponents with this ray

God Ray

Fires a blast from his fingers that will kill anything and anyone who has regular, glitched out or unordinary code (not including God-like code or anything such as Mainframe Code) from a regular AU character.

God Ray first shot

The First shot paralyzes the foe keeping them in a still and forever frozen position until the 2nd shot has landed.

God Ray 2nd shot

This final shot takes the time it has and kills the opponent once it's made contact.

Reincarnation

This Ability is used when Error404 is either killed or takes to much damage. When he has taken to much damage or is killed he will begin to scatter his code in the ground and will then delete himself from the world. After that, the particles Error404 left behind will gather code from
the world and then return to Error404's lair and reanimate 404 from the resources they took.

Void Infliction

This ability is an automatic, only caused from Error404 entering a void. Upon him entering a void that isn't an anti-void and/or the Mainframe, the amounts of stray data in the area will begin to rapidly vibrate, rumbling and possibly even collapsing the void.

Fly

404 can fly.

Unopposed Strength

404 has gained immense strength from both training and from the Mainframe, allowing him to carry the earth with ease

MFTL+ Speed - Infinite Speed

404 has speeds so fast he can reach the center of universe in a matter of minutes to him showing feats of Infinte speed as shown from him standing in the absolute void a place vacant of everything.

Glitch Whip

404 can form a whip-like beam of light directly from the Mainframe itself, which can reach lengths of the Empire State Building.

Fiberglass SOUL

404's SOUL is deflective against any form of attack be it physical magical etc. Trying to Manipulate his Soul in any way does not work and as such you will have to fight him head on and attack his physical body.

Pixelation Manipulation

404 makes small pixels out of thin air without any requirements allowing him to form things out of any physical or magical material. He can also use this on himself as a substitute to teleportation sometimes when he's bored and likes to show off.

F.E.A.R

404 has the ability to transform his SOUL into one of pure fear, where his colour palette goes from white to black and from blue to orange. This sets fear into any being with a SOUL. (Halloween 404 :] )

Conduit of Balance

404 possess the Conduit Of Balance, allowing for him to control the aspects and fabrics of the entire verse and functions that balance it/sustain it.

Theme

Trivia

Error404 is a very rare Character to see, due to him being an absolute recluse. Then again, nobody probably wants to see the guy.

Error404 likes to watch and collect Ink!Sans's drawings, which is why Ink makes so many because whenever he makes a new drawing it magically disappears.

Error404 is the biological brother of Alpha!Sans.

Error404, in a way, is the technical father of Error!Sans.

Error404 loves to eat cookies.

Error404 and Error have a very special secret.

Error404's birthday is on the 20th of December.

Error404 can take away an entire world and bring it into his realm. For example, imagine Jupiter where the moon is......Yea that's how big his realm is.

Error404's Realm is a giant cliff side that leads into the very core of the Multiverse and has an endless ceiling covered with scenes of AUs, visions of those he has control over, and drawings that Ink had made.

Error404's mother is known as The Astral Mother.

Error404 is an extremely dangerous entity to come upon, and the only way to possibly win a battle against him would be to simply flee. There's no point trying to kill what can always return.

404's streaks of black lines on his face are scar marks that he'd made from his breakdown in the Anti-Void. The said marks were once so deep, they were able to have a whole finger stuck in them, yet they soon repaired to as much as they could by time.

Error404 Sans can collapse the Null Space void simply by stepping foot on its realm.

Error404 was once tricked into eating a tarantula, creating his Arachnophobia.

404 and Alpha used to study in the same school. Alpha once liked a girl and 404 helped him confessed by saying it out loud to her in the middle of the breaktime.

404 once try to kill himself by... shooting god ray to his leg

Error404 is created by SHADIKAL15

None of these information belongs to me, link to the original 404:

https://alphatale.fandom.com/wiki/Error404!Sans