Interview and Battle

Start from the beginning

"The second segment is called the Elite Test." she added. 

F*ck life, f*ck Pokemon. I'm don-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we are with Rika, and her Ground-type Pokemon. We were about to start battling, and I was about to cry because I was so f*cking done with life I swear-- 

I entered a building and turned my back to see Rika entering and getting into her position, with both hands in pockets.  

So hot.. 

"Now then, let's get this started, eh?" she said, and I nodded. "Let good ol' Rika be the first of the Elite Four to take you on!" Damn it, she looks better without the glasses.. "I'd say I'll go easy on you... but I'd be lying!" she added. "Think fast!" 

Of course she'd be lying. I mean, this is the Elite Four, after all.. 

She then magically summoned a Pokeball which she got out of nowhere. She sent out Whiscash and I used a Cetitan I had caught last week. 

"I finally get to battle you! I've been looking forward to this, so don't you give up too soon!" she shouted. Jeez-

I used the TM Grusha gave me, which defeated her first Pokemon effortlessly. I also defeated both Donphan and Camerupt with the same move. She sent out a Dugtrio and I sent out a Veluza that I had caught for fun but ended up being one of my future star Pokemon. It defeated it effortlessly because it used Fillet Away. Guess what I'm having for dinne-

"Nahahaha! Impressive! You really are something else, kiddo!" she said. I'm not a kid, I'm already 19- she then sent out a Clodsire, which I really wanted to squish. ADORABLE-

I switched and sent out Jumpluff. "Let's finish this! Go on, Clodsire! Shake things up a bit!" she said, Terastalizing her Pokemon. I Terastalized, and defeated her Pokemon effortlessly. 

"You're up next, squirt! Come on out!"  "Comiing!" The doors slowly opened. After that, a three year old toddler entered. Oh, it's the Steel- type Specialist here. "But she's a toddler.. how can she be part of the Elite Four?" a person asked. "Oh, you'll see!" the toddler then laughed. They then battled and to my surprise, the toddler defeated the man effortlessly. CRYING-- 

"Well, Geeta didn't put me here for nothing!" she smiled and introduced herself as Poppy. I'm scared, help-- "Oh wow, did you lose, Rika?" she asked. "Yeah, I did... They're no pushover, let me tell you!" Rika then went to the side. "I'll be at the side watching you. Avenge me if you can, eh?" 

To my surprise, it wasn't as hard as I thought since her Copperajah and her Bronzong went down to my Skeledirge, and for her next two I sent out Baxcalibur, and for the last one I accidentally sent out a Corviknight and she sent out a Tinkaton. 

F*ck- 

"It's time to get dressed and be pretty, Tinkie!" she shouted, Terastalizing her Tinkaton. I switched back into Skeledirge and Terastalized it, using Torch Song and defeating it effortlessly. 

She seemed like she was sad. I'M SORRY-

"I'll get you some ice cream after this, I swear-" her face then immediately lit up.

"I wanted to take revenge on you, Rika!" Poppy shouted, and I could hear it from a mile away. Good thing she's not like the feral kind- I would've died.. 

"Oh, that's right! I haven't had to do this in a long time!" Huh- Do what? "It's your turn, Mr. Larry!" 

WHAT- NO ABSOLUTELY WHAT THE F*CK? NOT MY FATHER BEING AN ELITE FOUR TOO LMAOOOOO.. 

Larry then walked and I made an awkward wave. He then explained how Geeta made him use a different typing. Anyways-- he pulled out a Tropius and I pulled out my Cetitan, which began defeating them effortlessly. YES, YES LET'S GO- 

He still kept his Staraptor with him, which was pretty cute but quickly went down due to my Cetitan. To be honest, this wasn't that hard since I battled Larry often. Knowing him with Normal types he would probably use Facade most of the time.. Ehehe.. 

Wait, why did he have an Oricorio? Oh- Cetitan defeated that too. I sent out Skeledirge because I switched, and defeated Altaria after spamming a bit with Torch Song, then switched to Baxcalibur for the last one. The last one being, a f*cking FLAMINGO. LMAOOO

"I'd advise you to stay on your toes, because I'm about to scatter you to the wind!" he shouted. Okay, let's fly then idc

I then switched back to Skeledirge and Terastalized it, defeating it after spamming Torch Song AGAIN. "Now then... I suppose the final member of the Elite Four is next." he said, turning his back and looking at the door. "It's your turn, Hassel..." 

"Come on in, Hassel..." 

"Larry, you... you may need to speak up just a little bit more." said Rika. 

"GET THE F*CK IN HASSEL!" I shouted, and the doors opened. I noticed Rika looked shocked because she was about to shout, but eh-- 

"Hello there, Y/N. It delights me to see you here." he greeted. Yes yes, very delightful indeed. "As for you, Larry... I see you made Rika do the shouting again, hm?" Uh, actually that wasn't Rika... 

Larry then looked back at me, who smiled nervously. 

"I was, of course, absolutely certain you could make it to me eventually." I nodded in response. "Young sprouts truly do grow with astounding speed, yes.." I nodded again. "But I never for a moment imagined we would be facing each other so soon!" 

JEEZ THAT STARTLED ME- 

"Prepare to learn firsthand how the fiery breath of ferocious battle feels!" he shouted. "Show me everything you've got. I shall face you with my full strength!" He added, and I looked at Larry who stared at me with a stern expression. 

I defeated his Noivern with my Gardevoir, but my Gardevoir fell when he sent out his Dragalge. I sent out Garchomp which spammed Swords Dance and effortlessly defeated his next three Pokemon. So he had a Baxcalibur, too.. copying my team, I see. WAIT WHAT-

"No point in letting this drag on... Behold, the power to overwhelm everything!" he shouted, Terastalizing his Pokemon. 

This is it, Y/N. You can do this. 

It's the last one, you shouldn't disappoint your father. I mean, he's LITERALLY watching from the sidelines..

I sent out a Tinkaton and Terastalized it. 

"Tinkaton, use Gigaton Hammer!" I shouted. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. The next moment, I felt that the world was falling. 

Everything went black. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up. 

"Wo-WONDERBUL!" Hassel shouted. Why was he crying? I was confused. "Guess I've got to do the talking." Rika said in front of my hospital bed, while Hassel continued sobbing. "Anyway, your result for the Elite Test of the Champion Assessment is.. a pass! No doubt about it!" 

As she said that, I finally sighed in relief. "Yep." Larry said as well. 

"I would love for you to challenge Geeta, but.. she's busy at this time." Rika added. So it all went to waste. "But don't worry, you can still challenge her in two months." 

"Oh. Phew." I sighed once again. 

Damn she pulled a ging freecss move lol