Midnight Thoughts - Bangchan

Bangchan x reader

Word count: 700

Trigger warning: rough sex, unprotected (wrap it up, people), biting, scratching, penetration and other provocative things my brain conjured up. If you are under 18, scroll along, kiddo. You haven't seen anything, lol. 

"Fuck, it's been so long", chan says as he pushes you through the door and into the bed.

He has just come back from his manic tour in America like 4 hours ago. He's already wiggled you out of your pants and through them halfway across the living room.

"Channie...I'm telling you....you are going to catch my cold," you say, trying to dodge his kisses. The last thing you want is for him to come down with whatever you have.

"I'm telling you.... I don't care," he says, pulling down his pants and boxers, rolling them over his ankles and off his foot. His cock bounces up as he reveals himself to you.

"Wow... you are being so forward with me right now", you giggle. He rolls his eyes as he removes his shirt. They meet his pants on the floor.

"Y/n if your mouth isn't around my dick in 10 seconds, I swear to god" you obey and kneel on the ground. You grab a hair tie from your wrist and tie your hair up in a ponytail.

"Fuck....you make me feel so good", he moans as you take his dick and wrap your lips around the tip, sucking a swirling your tongue around. You bob on his member chan, running his fingers through your hair. You pull back, wanting some air and all your saliva drips down his shaft. He taps your shoulder and helps you up off your knees. He grabs under your chin with one hand and places a passionate kiss on your lips.

"You are so sexy", he smiles as he sits you on the bed. He lifts your shirt over your head, revealing you had no bra underneath.

"Perfect", he says, licking his lips. He leans down and starts to lay you down as he licks your nipples. He is massaging your breasts as he begins to suck, making sure to pay equal attention to each breast.

"I missed you two beautiful ladies," he says, squeezing them before continuing. "Daddy's home", you begin to laugh. Sometimes when chan got excited, he would think out loud.

"What" he stops and laughs.

"Ewww, please don't call yourself daddy...it's so gross... you are giving me an ick" you both start laughing, and chan crawls up your body, so his member is now hovering over your clothes core.

Without you even noticing, chan pulled your underwear down your legs. You only saw because you had to kick them off.

"Ready", he giggled and wiggled his eyebrows as he started to line himself up with your entrance.

"Y-yes", you moan, and he slowly enters your core. His body falls on top of yours as he starts to thrust into you, his head in your neck. You could feel him grunting as his cock goes deeper with every thrust.

You start to place kisses down his neck, making him grunt louder he briefly lifts his head. "Careful... I have a performance tomorrow" you knew you shouldn't; however, the temptation to mark what was yours is so strong.

"Fine", you scoff as you decide to dig your nails into his back instead you scratch from his shoulder down to his ass as he quickens his pace.

"F-fuck chan", you moan as you now dig your nails into his ass.

"Fuck baby", he moans as you forget your promise and bite into his neck. Chan must have failed as well. It wasn't until he creamed inside you that he noticed a slight stinging pain in his neck.

"Did you bite me?" he said, snapping out of his trance. You quickly cover your mouth. "I am so sorry" you are in shock. This is the first time this has happened.

"Sorry...oh god, I am so fucked tomorrow," he said, checking to see if it was bleeding.

"I am so so so sorry, baby," you say, running your hands through his hair and placing a kiss on his lips to sweeten the apology.

"You are lucky....hopefully the girls can cover it up," he said, removing himself from you and sweeping the hair out of your face.

"Now allow me to finish what I started, yay", he says, sliding down to your core.

...........

Long story short, that is my answer for why chan is wearing the pieces of cloth around his neck tonight hope you enjoyed every one.