Stay Awake - Seungmin

Seungmin x Reader

Genre: Sweet but Smutty

Word count: 1.6k

Warnings: Oral sex (female receiving) just some good old oral sex from Seungmin. If you are not 18+ you are going to need to close your eyes and keep scrolling.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Seungmin" you said, leaving a message on his phone after he stood you up on your anniversary date night.

You leave the restaurant where you had been waiting 30 minutes and hauled a cab hopping in. You gave him the address for the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, Seungmin. The anger bubbling in your stomach as the cab driver makes small talk.

"You look lovely in that dress....on your way home from a date?" He smiled and was lovely; however, you were definitely not in the mood.

"Well, I was supposed to, but I got stood up," you say, looking out the window. The cab driver is silent.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said, gripping the steering wheel.

He continued driving to your apartment "here you go...I hope the rest of your night goes well" he smiled, and you paid the bill and exited the car.

"Thank you for taking me home," you say, closing the door.

You turn and walk into the building. Just as you enter, your phone rings. "Seungmin", you say as you hit the decline button.

As you try to find your keys, you walk up the stairs and notice the ringtone. It's the one you allocated to Seungmin.

"What" you answered. No, hello, Seungmin knew he fucked up big time.

"I am so sorry, chan Hyung needs me to record, " he said, pleading.

"And if chan Hyung wanted you to jump off a bridge, would you," you said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...I'll be home shortly" he still had no idea what he missed.

"Don't bother Seungmin...you can't remember our anniversary" I could hear him take a short breath in.

"Maybe chan Hyung can offer you his bed for the night", I continued.

"I-I I don't know what to say....I am sooo sorry."

"Save it Seungmin...if you come home except to be sleeping on the couch," you say as you hang up the phone.

SEUNGMIN POV

Ring ring

"Fuck hold up, chan Hyung...Y/N call me like four times," I said, returning her call.

"Hi, you've reached Y/N" why would she call and then send me to voice message odd.

"Call again. Maybe she accidentally hit decline," chan said through the speaker.

"What" was all I heard as she answered the phone.

"I'm sorry, chan Hyung needed me to record," I thought she might be angry because I didn't answer her phone call. I looked at chan, who seemed taken aback.

"And if chan Hyung told you to jump off a bridge, " I knew I was in trouble here. I was trying to go through what I could have possibly forgotten. I checked the time fuck. It was 10:30pm. Maybe she was angry because I was late home.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...I'll be home shortly", chan started packing up. He must be able to hear her through the speakers.

""Don't bother Seungmin...if you can't remember our anniversary" FUCK our 2nd anniversary is today, and I've done nothing for her. "Maybe chan Hyung can offer you his bed for the night" she must be so upset. I really fucked up this time.