Help

To whomever may be reading this:

I literally have not touched this fanfiction in almost 3 years, BUT I would like to finish it for anyone who may still be reading it. Now, I had a lot of ideas for this fanfiction, none of which I wrote down and only have a vague memory of which are also old memes which I don't think are relevant anymore? And to tell you the truth, I haven't seen a pewdiepie video in about 2 years and I haven't watched a single Mr. Beast video since before I stopped watching pewdiepie, SO I have no clue what the current mes/trends are.

SO I want feedback from whomever reads this. I can go in 3 different directions and I need help picking which path to take:

1. I could rewrite this entire fanfiction with the basic story line I remember, and I can leave the original chapters up if people really enjoy them.

2. I could continue this as is and use the old stale memes from 2+ years ago to finish it out.

3. Or I could keep the original chapters and just take the story in a different direction, so some things in the OG storyline will become irrelevant and basically make no sense anymore.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Even if there's a chapter you think should be rewritten but you want the story to continue in the direction it's going. The goal is to finish this while making fun of the story I'm parodying as much as possible. I just don't wanna go tweaking/changing chapters without input from the people reading and enjoying it.

Thank you all, and I hope y'all have a wonderful whatever day it is you're reading this on!!!