Chapter 13

Third person pov:

Everyone was sleeping when suddenly alarm rings everyone started to wake up. Priyankit sumaan and shivin was still sleeping when 2nd time alarm rang fahmaan mohsin  and ankit started to wake up and turned to see that the girls was still sleeping. They started to wake them up and shivi sum and pari woke up with a groan and was still looking sleepy when Bigg Boss anthem rang they all started to sing the anthem some were dancing. Pari makes a cute frown ankit just looked at her and murmured so cute she looked at ankit and said did you said something ? she asked he looked at her and said no i did not said anything. She looked at him one last time and nodded her head thinking that she might be still sleepy due to which she might be hearing things. Ankit gives a sign of relief. Pari kept her head at ankit's shoulder. Fahmaan looked at sumbul and turned to see that she was looking at others like they have grown two heads. Fahmaan looks at sumbul questionly and asked kya hua? She looks at him and said subah subah inn logo mein itni energy kaise aati hai? Especially archana ke paas i mean complaint toh nahi hai magar kya bol sakti ho woh bhi toh archana hai ladne ki taakat khoob hai bandi mein agar itna sirf morning mein aisa haal hai main toh yeh soch rahi ho ke khud ki shaadi mein kitna dance karengi she turned to look at fahmaan he looked at her and tried to control his laugh but was unable to do so burst out laughing and said kitna gehra sochti hai tu yaar agar itni gehrai padhai mein lagati thi toh aaj top karti thisumbul rolled her eyes at fehmaan he looked at her and said  magar kya bol sakte hai sirf koi koi logo ke paas hi brain yaani dimaag hota hai. Sumbul looks at him in anger and said kehne ka kya matlab hai tera ke mere paas dimaag nahi hai jaa main tere se baat nahi karungi. Before fahmaan could even say anything tina interuppted and said galat thodi na bol raha hai woh tere paas dimaag thodi na hai tu toh bas rondu hai aur kuch nahi. Sumbul bites her lip and looks down fahmaan looks at tina in anger and said main meri best friend se baat kar raha tha aur haa meri bestie ke paas bohot zyaada dimaag utna dimaag shayad tumhara pohoch bhi nahi paye ga toh dusro ko bolne se pehle khud ka dekho baad mein dusro par jhaakna. Tina looked embarrassed and leaves the place. Fahmaan looks at sumbul and said kuch bola kyun nahi tune. She looks at him and said usne galat thodi na bola hai fahmaan looked at sumbul and said bola hai galat usne tujh mein dimaag bhi hai aur just because tu emotions show karti hai iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke tu weak hai. Both sumaan were having the cute eye lock. When they were interuppted by cough it was shivin they looked at them and shivi said agar aap logo ka romance ho gaya ho toh andar chale they turned their face away and sumbul said hum log kuch romance nahi kar rahe the kuch bhi bolti hai and turned to see that ankit was standing there giving them a teasing smile sumbul blushed and goes towards the washroom and turned to see that priyanka was brushing her teeth.

Sumbul pov:

I came towards the washroom after embarrassing myself i was feeling so low maybe because kal ka jo task tha uss wajah se shayad hua hoga aisa. From morning i am feeling kind of sick i mean mujhe shayad zukhaam hua hoga obviously after all kal jo hum par thanda paani ko daal diya gaya tha. I go to bathroom and after doing my business i came out of the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face i turned to see that pari was standing there she was looking uncomfortable 😣. Before i could even say anything i turned to see that zubair this guy he was looking at her like she is some kind of meat. I already have a really bad feeling about this guy i don't know why he gives me chills. I called out pari she turned to look at me and gives me a smile i smile in return and turned to see that she is looking really pale more paler than me. She looks at me and said haa bol sum i looked at her and grabbed her by shoulders and said chal bahar Chalke baat karte hai she just nods her head i looked back and saw zubair looking angry 💢😡. I looked at him and glare at him saying you better stay away from her and took her with me. And go away.

Now it looks like that this zubair is not a good guy.

Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry for not updating soon. I was kind of busy. But anyways thank you guys for supporting me and hope you guys like this chapter.