chapter 8

Author pov:
It was 8 am when alarm started to ring. Everyone started to wake up and sang bigg Boss anthem so after the anthem.

Priyanka pov:

After we sang the anthem i started to walk towards the bathroom when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him i turned to see who it was and find ankit he was looking at me and then said dhyaan kaha raheta hai tumhara agar lag jata toh i looked at him questionly he shakes his head and points toward the chair oh it would have collided with my leg i just shippishly smiled at him and said thanks before he could even scold me i ran towards the bathroom i could hear him shouting paru bhaag mat warna phir se lag jaayegi he said i turned to see that he was chaising behind me before he could even reach me i got in the bathroom and locked the door he started to knock and said paru yaar not fair. Iska badla zaroor lunga he said i ignored his comment. After doing my business i came out of the washroom washed my face and brush my teeth and wash my hands and goes towards the kitchen smiling i thinks he is still in the washroom so i decided to prepare some breakfast for him and everyone i still can't believe that he has came to bigg Boss house. My foot has heal a bit it was still paining but not that much compared to previous day i came into the kitchen to see sum and shivi working together i looked at them and smiled good morning guys they looked at me and said good morning i looked at them and said what are you guys preparing they looked at me and said don't know what to prepare soon i started to think and said guys abhi raashan toh khatam hone wala hai so abhi jitna available hai utna banate hai aur shayad aaj raashan bhi mil jaaye toh as i was saying when suddenly zubair and shalin appeared right in front of our face and said tum dono kya bana rahe ho? Me and sum looked at each other confusing since when did they started talking with us but sum replied umm abhi tak decide nahi kiya hai jitna aaj sirf thoda raashan hai isliye hum log fahmaan, anki aur mohsin ke liye bana rahe hai. They looked at us and said tum log nahi bana sakte ho. They said looking at us as if we had betrayed someone before i could even reply sum said kyun nahi bana sakte kya hum aap ka raashan le rahe hai nahi na toh aap mujhe mat sikhao ke mujhe kya karna chhahiye aur kya nahi! Samjhe aap. Tum mere ghar wale nahi ho ke tum log hum dono ko jo bole hum woh cheez karenge. She said in her cold voice i smiled seeing the spirit on how she has insulted them. But before anyone could even reply anything i turned to see dolly bindra looking at us angrily and said living room saaf karne ki duty kiski hai? I looked at her with raised eyebrows and said meri hai kyun? She looked at me and said kaam chor log bas muft ka khaane ke liye aaye hai toh yaha khade ho kar kya kar rahi ho jao jaake apni duty complete karo i looked at her and said first of all aap mere parents nahi ho jo aap bologe woh main karungi aur secondly naashta karne ke baad main zaroor kar lungi theek hai toh aap mujhe mat sikhao ke mujhe kya karna hai aur third baat aaj aapne mujhe order Diya hai aanda mujh par chilla ne ki aur mujhe order dene ka haq main kisi ko bhi nahi deti ho samjhi tum miss dolly bindra ji. Sum and shivi were trying their best tocontrol their laugh but was not able to do so by looking at her i could say that she is really embarrassed and was gone out of the room soon shivi and sum burst out laughing even i laughed with them and said sum tu Aaj chaa gayi kaise tune zubair aur shalin ki insult ki hai yaar she looked at me and said same goes with dolly bindra ji all three of us burst out in another laughter and gave each other hifi. I started to cut the fruits and since i know ki fahmaan, anki aur mohsin were busy exercising all three of us started to prepare breakfast. Pari someone said i turned to see it was sum she looked at me and said umm main coffee bana rahi hoon toh ankit ke liye bhi bana do i looked at her and said yeah sure. As we were cooking when suddenly shalin suddley appeared behind sum and came very close to her and whisper in her ears sumbul mujhe tumse baat karni hai sumbul frightened as he suddenly appeared behind her and accidentally burns her hand and said ouch i looked shocked and sumbul! Dekh Chataka laga bola tujhe dhyaan diya kar. Dhyaan kaha hai tera hearing the fuss fahmaan, anki and mohsin suddenly came and asked kya hua guys? But seeing the situation they understood and fahmaan grabbed sum's hand and dekh kitna jal gaya hai jungli dhyaan kaha tha tera and me and shivi had already put ice water with ice in a bowl he took her hand and dip in it she said guys it's just a small burn it will heal you guys are working about nothing all of us said shut up sumbul and she like a good child kept quiet i really don't know whether to laugh at her for her cuteness or scold her. Soon i turned to see that she has broken the cup i looked at them and said guys tum log bahar chale jao yaha par kaanch tuti hai kisi ko bhi lag sakta hai main saaf karke aati hoon i started to pick up the broken pieces and dump them in dustbin and prepared the whole breakfast within 15 minutes.