"Why did you call me liege? I thought we agreed to not call each other stuff like that unless it's erm... rearranging your bowels, then renew our vows."

"Oh! I got a bit startled, that's why." A nervous chuckle.

"Right..." He'd sigh, "Do you know why Mocha was left alone?"

"No, I only just came here, I brought them bottles."

"Finally getting them on to bottles?"

"Yup!"

"Right. I suppose they must've gotten out of their cots."

He got up and took a bottle from Affogato's hand, beginning to feed Mocha.

"I want to say something."

"Hm?"

"As we've been very busy for the past 8 months. I thought maybe calling you off from being my advisor and getting someone else in charge."

"What?! Why? I love being your advisor. You're laying me off???"

"Because I want you to spend time with the kids. And I don't want you getting too stressed."

"Oh! But what about your time with them!"

"I have more time free than you. I want you to rest until they start going to school."

"That's four years away!"

"Baby, listen to me. Soon as they go to school you'd be my advisor again. You have always been the best advisor any ancient, King/Queen could desire."

A gentle smile as he kissed his forehead.

"Mm..."

Cacao Cream coughed, after taking the bottle out of his mouth.

Affogato adjusted Cacao Cream and began patting his back, gently swaying his hips left and right as he waited for him to burp.

A burp followed by a yawn from Cacao Cream.

"Why do they get tired so easily!"

"They're 8 months old, and also, they've been in and out of the cot all day, no wonder they are tired."

"I know. But I want to play with them..."

"You can for four years."

"Hrrm... How about you give them a story to fall asleep to. You have more stories than me. Old man!"

"I'm only 15 years older than you.."

"Eh. Whatever."

Cacao Cream got put into Dark Cacao's arms, now he held both of them.

He sat down on a chair, Affogato sitting on the floor infront of him.

"What story do I tell?"

"The one about the Cacao Dragon!"

"Affogato, you've heard that one a lot."

"Oh shut it! I like it."

"Okay. Well. I suppose it is good enough for the boys..."

...

A cold night in the Dark Cacao Kingdom. A mountain holding onto a nest, the nest carrying three dragon eggs.

One laid on the right, Dark as night, a slight smell of Licorice coming off it.

One on the left, a creamy pale egg, a smell of milk coming off of it.