༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

Start from the beginning

"Yo, I want to talk about feeling. Ukrainian men have two emotion; RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And passion. Yo, people always be hating on me, on my mad skills, because I am best rapper in all North Eastern Saskatchewan! Grab yo dicks if you in the 306, brah! You, y-y-you might know me as Bad Egg on the YouTube. I am well known there. That's where I met my shorty, Talia. She is from Kyiv, from my country, and she gave me... Mostly positive feedback on my YouTube comment wall. And then we became mad passionate all-night lovers on Facebook, Twitter. We made love with each other in my native language on all the social media networks."

Mischa then started being choked up, due to the number of emotions he was feeling at that exact moment, and I could understand. I too would also feel shocked, upset, angry, and guilty if I met the love of my life, and was then taken away from them because of the grasp of death. Yeah, I miss my parents and my other friends, but I would never feel the same amount of depression as someone who just lost the last person who loves them.

I knew Talia. When Mischa first told me about his Youtube channel, I accessed it and started talking to him and Talia together. I might not know her very well, but well enough to see that she truly is a kind soul.

"She is now my fiancé. We were engaged. I was saving up to move back to Ukraine and we were going to-" He stopped and flapped his hands to calm himself down. "Too much passion. Now rage. I have no respect for this country. Fact, you want to know what this Canada is a leading supplier of the whole world? Two things: mustard seeds and uranium. Great for hot dogs, yes, but not so good for Ukraine. So thank you for killing my mother and for indirectly killing me. I feel the rage. And when I rage I rap about money in autotune. Autotune will never die. Hit the beat."

The Karnak all moved us to be in gangster poses as Mischa started walking backwards and freestyling.

ᴍɪꜱᴄʜᴀ- ʙᴏʟᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ᴀʟʟ (xᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ)- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ɢɪʀʟ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ

ʙᴏʏ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

"Yo, this is the song to tell you that what you is, is what you got and I'm here to say...I am the money!"

♪ What you is, is what you got and I am the money. ♪

♪ Take a look, baby, he's the real ka-ching ♪

♪ Yo, loungin' with my homies, Friday night scene. Playstation's up on my 60-inch screen ♪

♪ McNuggets's in the bag, cristal's on tap ♪